Battery for Full
Ideal Companion for
R1/10/20 Pano Head
2.4 GHz WiFi
CAM Port for Focus
and Shutter Release
Single-Axis MECHA Controller C1
- SKU: F9910
- Size: 71x38x41mm
- Weight: 185g
- UPC Code: 641378088384
No Shutter Release Cable Included.
Please order one for single-axis or dual-axis MECHA if you don't have one already.
Get a cable for dual-axis when the controller is used for the tilt axis.
MECHA Controller C1 Features:
- Controlling one MECHA rotator.
- Compact design with built-in battery and charger.
- Ideal companion for R1/10/20 single row pano heads.
- High capacity battery for full day usage (NCR18650GA, 7.2V, 3350mAh, 12Wh).
- Support USB power bank or regulated 5V 2A DC supply for continuous operation.
- 5 LED's to indicate the remaining battery capacity, button interaction and status feedback.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- WiFi (2.4 GHz only) remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Connection via a WiFi access point and remote control over the internet.
- Over-the-air firmware update.
- Linking and controlling 2 Controller C1s via WiFi for dual-axis operation (DAC mode).
- CAM port to trigger camera focus and shutter release.
- Support any camera with a wired remote release port.
- Multipurpose AUX port for:
1 commanding MECHA Start/Stop and other functions with a wired or wireless RF remote.
2commanding MECHA various functions with NN IR remote.
3triggering a camera with an IR remote emitter.
4camera shutter release confirmation.
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the camera filter to check compatibily and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA only triggers the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. There is no communication with the camera.
14 day money back guarantee.
1 year factory warranty.
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum.
© 2013-2023 Fanotec® - Nodal Ninja® | All rights reserved.