Essential Not in the Box: Shutter Release Cable.
500 g (17.64 oz) Compact Size
86x76x41 mm Large Payload
3 kg (6.6 lb) High Capacity Battery
for Full Day Usage 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
Remote Control Multipurpose
AUX Port Ideal for Mirrorless
and Small DSLRs
MECHA Controller C1 With Rotator E1FIND A DEALER
- SKU: F9905
- Size: 86x76x41 mm (3.39x1.50x1.57 in)
- Weight: 500 g (17.64 oz)
- UPC Code: 641378088308
MECHA Controller C1 With Rotator E1
MECHA E1 Rotator Features:
- Compact and lightweight, 86x38x40 mm and 315 g (3.39x1.50x1.57 in and 11.11 oz).
- Robust construction to support large payload, 3 kg (6.6 lb) vertical loading (excluding pano head).
- High turning torque, 16 kg-cm (13.9 lb-in).
- High efficiency and low power consumption.
High resolution, 0.05 degrees minimum rotation angle.
Relatively low gear backlash which can be compensated by a friction ring.
Suitable for shooting 360° panoramas and high-resolution gigapixel images.
MECHA Single Axis Controller Features:
- Supports one MECHA rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- NCR18650GA high capacity batteries, 7.2v, 3350mAh, 12Wh.
- WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi , connection via a Wi-Fi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- 5 LED's to indicate the remaining battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.
Total weight of MECHA Rotator E1 + Single Axis Controller C1 approx. 17.64 oz (500 g).
F9905 Package Includes:
- One MECHA E1 Rotator
- One MECHA C1 Controller
- One Micro USB Charging Cable
- Miscellaneous Spare and Extras for Customization and Creative Use
Essential Items NOT Included:
- One Short Shutter Release Cable for Single-Axis MECHA
- PC Sync Cable for Shutter Release Confirmation
- Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter (for Cameras without PC Sync Port)
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the Select Shutter Release Cables filter to check compatibility and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA can only trigger the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. Auto exposure bracketing is done by the camera.
14-day money-back guarantee.
1-year factory warranty.
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum
Motorized Panoramic Head – The MECHA
Motorized Mecha Head with Turntable for Shooting 360° VR Product Photography
© 2013-2022 Fanotec® - Nodal Ninja® | All rights reserved.