THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
Lens Ring for Canon 8-15mmFIND A DEALER
Replaced with V2 lens ring. Order V2 lens ring here.
Designed for use with the R series Pano Heads these lens ring clamps for fisheye lenses have become popular due to their compactness and ease of use. Fanotec lens ring clamps are built with special attention to the safety of the lens.
Features and Highlights
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens. It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design, can be mounted directly to other Arca Swiss compatible systems.
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting.
Improper use of lens ring clamp may cause stress and damage to the lens.
How to Mount a Lens Ring onto the R Series Panorama Tripod Heads
© 2013-2022 Fanotec® - Nodal Ninja® | All rights reserved.