Low cost "dual-axis"
pan tilt head solution
Supports a camera/lens
up to 1.8 kg (4 lb) Supports a turning torque
up to 16 kg-cm (13.9 lb-in)
Ideal for mirrorless
and light DSLRs
Shoot 360° panoramas and
high-resolution gigapixel images
Essential Not in the Box: Shutter Release Cable, Batteries and Charger.
Dual Axis MECHA C2 Controller
Here comes the MECHA C2 controller, a dedicated dual axis controller with an OLED display and external battery.
The display can guide you through all the major operations and settings, making C2 much more intuitive than the single axis C1 controller with LED indicators only.
The use of external battery means you can carry spare batteries and quickly refuel MECHA before or during a shooting session.
A power cable splitter (optional) is available for using 2 sets of batteries at the same time for extended operation and / or changing batteries without a pause.
Dual Axis Mecha C2-E1 With NN3 MK3 and Nadir Adapter
Finally a compact and affordable "dual-axis" pan tilt head solution. We use parts from NN3 MK3, together with 2 MECHA E1 Rotators, a C2 Controller and a dual battery holder.
Use as a single-axis horizontal rotator single row shooting for turntable object VR. Or use as a dual-axis rotator for both horizontal and vertical movements. The MECHA E1 and C2 being modular in design will be compatible with future Mecha rotators and controllers paving the way for future low-cost upgrade paths.
This setup supports a camera/lens up to 2 kg (4.4 lb) and a turning torque of 16 kg-cm (13.9 lb-in). NPP adjustment is up to 110mm from the pivot point. It is ideal for mirrorless, compact and lighter DSLR cameras. Shoot 360° panoramas or even high-resolution gigapixel images.
F9921 Package Includes:
- Two MECHA E1 Rotators (F9900)
- One MECHA C2 Controller (F9910)
- One NN3 MK3 Lower Rail (F3316)
- One NN3 MK3 Upper Rail with Camera Mounting Plate and Knob (F3337+F6027)
- One NN3 MK3 Vertical Rail (F3328)
- One NN3 MK3 Vertical Rail and Horizontal Rail Range Extender (F3329)
- One (Quick Release) Nadir Adapter (F6026)
- One Dual Battery Holder (2-Piece Bottom-to-Bottom) (F9943)
- One Carrying Case (F9986-1)
- Miscellaneous Spare and Extras for Customization and Creative Applications
Essential Items NOT Included:
- Two NP-F550 Type Batteries and a Charger
- One Long Shutter Release Cable for Dual-Axis MECHA
We CANNOT ship Li ion batteries without an equiment in the same package. Battery alone is classified as dangerous goods by IATA.
If you don't have NP-F550 / NP-F570 batteries and can't source them locally, make sure you add them to your MECHA order. A maximum of 3 sets of batteries are allowed by IATA rule.
- PC Sync Cable for Shutter Release Confirmation (F9981)
- Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter (for Cameras without PC Sync Port)
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the Select Shutter Release Cables filter to check compatibility and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA can only trigger the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. Auto exposure bracketing is done by the camera.
14-day money-back guarantee.
1-year factory warranty.
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum.