Phone Holder Lite
- Phone Holder Dedicated to Panoramic Photography
- CNC Precision Machined from Aluminum 6061-T6 with Hard Anodized Scratch-Resistant Finish
- Rigid Structure for Accurate and Reproducible Mounting of Devices
- Angled Jaws Lined with Rubber Pads to Protect Your Device and Prevent Slippage
- Fitting Large Range of Devices, 61-81 mm / 2.4-3.19” Wide
- Locking Knob for Secured Mounting
- Precise Device Positioning for No-Parallax Panoramic Capture with Optional Tools
- Precision Cold Shoe Interface for Various Accessories, Like LED Lights or Microphone
- On/Off Cold Shoe Stop Screw for Use with Nodal Ninja Adapter or Cold Shoe Accessories
- One ¼”-20 Threaded Tripod Hole
- Max Load Capacity of 500 g / 17.6 Oz – Perfect for Any Smartphone and Lightweight Accessories
- Compact and Lightweight, 62 g / 2.19 oz
- Lifetime Warranty
Love mobile photography, vlogging or panoramic photography? Or simply need a budget addon holder for your tabletop tripod or magic arm accessories? Treat yourself with the new Nodal Ninja Phone Holder - a compact, lightweight and durable phone accessory you must have.
It has one ¼”-20 threaded tripod hole for working with a tripod head, magic arms, and more. It fits most smartphones in the market and is built to last for many phones to come. Its compact form factor makes it easy to transport in your carry on or daily carry.
More importantly, it is a phone holder dedicated to panoramic photography.
Its rigid structure assures accurate and reproducible mounting of devices for no-parallax point (NPP) calibration. Marks or feature on the phone can be used as a reference for positioning in the holder. Our Lens Alignment Tool can be used to set the same phone position as presets in the Phone Holder Pro. A foldable phone stand with self-adhesive can be used as a stop plate for reproducible mounting. Together with rail stops on the pano head, the phone can be mounted at the NPP in a few seconds, ready for panoramic capture.
Its screw knob locks the phone securely in place. This is far superior to designs using long springs for width adjustment. They are either too loose for small phones or too tight for large ones, not to mention loss of spring tension later down the road. Screw lock clamping is recommended for use on pole or a robotic head.