Essential Not in the Box: Shutter Release Cable.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
CAM Port for Focus
and Shutter Release
Dual Axis MECHA Controller C2FIND A DEALER
- SKU: F9911
- Size: 80 x 50 x 20 mm
- Weight: 85g
- UPC Code: 641378088391
No Shutter Release Cable Included.
Please order one for dual axis MECHA if you don't have one already.
MECHA Controller C2 Features:
Multipurpose AUX port for
- Controlling two MECHA rotators.
- Compact with an OLED display.
- 9 buttons for controls and inputs, including a button to trigger camera shutter release.
- Shortcut keys to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- 2.4 GHz WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Connection via a WiFi access point and remote control over the internet.
- Over-the-air firmware update.
- Linking and controlling multiple controllers via WiFi (future firmware development).
- External power input (DC 9-19V, 2A rated, plug 1.7x4.0x9.5mm) for use with different battery packs, or regulated power supplies for continuous operation.
- CAM port to trigger camera focus and shutter release.
- Support any camera with a wired remote release port.
Essential Items NOT Included:
- commanding MECHA Start/Stop and other functions with a wired or wireless RF remote.
- commanding MECHA various functions with NN IR remote.
- triggering a camera with an IR remote emitter
- camera shutter release confirmation.
- One Short Shutter Release Cable for Single-Axis MECHA
- PC Sync Cable for Shutter Release Confirmation
- Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter (for Cameras without PC Sync Port)
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the Select Shutter Release Cables filter to check compatibility and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA can only trigger the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. Auto exposure bracketing is done by the camera.
14-day money-back guarantee.
1-year factory warranty.
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum
Power On and Test – MECHA C2
© 2013-2022 Fanotec® - Nodal Ninja® | All rights reserved.