Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that the interface files are corrupted for some reason.
    You can force a re-update from server
    edited

Dorin
    Last edited by DorinDXN; March 2nd, 2019, 10:30 PM. Reason: removed the forced re-update instructions
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
    Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Needed some time to get what you meant. You like complicated approaches so just writing the URL here was not enough...

After the update: Interface looks okay now, hoped you really changed the slider knob but the bitten cookie is here again. Also no custom value-field anymore ...
      Last edited by msimons; March 2nd, 2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Good to know that is fixed now.

I'll investigate to see what may cause that. If is a bug, will be fixed in next FW and announced.
        Thank you for your cooperation.

Dorin
        1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
        Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Originally posted by msimons View Post
          Needed some time to get what you meant. You like complicated approaches so just writing the URL here was not enough...

After the update: Interface looks okay now, hoped you really changed the slider knob but the bitten cookie is here again. Also no custom value-field anymore ...
          In A2 interface mode, slider and knob are gone. That should be what you need. Use gesture mode for initial positioning.

Nick
          Fanotec
          We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nick fan View Post

In A2 interface mode, slider and knob are gone. That should be what you need. Use gesture mode for initial positioning.

Nick
            I didn't want to get rid of the slider, so you misunderstood me. The incorrect installed firmware caused the slider graphic to be reduced to a simple dot what surprisingly looked better than the current logo. After reinstalling the software the impractical NN-logo was there again. Yay.
            Last edited by msimons; March 3rd, 2019, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Good suggestion coming from Nick, I'll recommend that too, as a part of support and help effort.

I'll appreciate, if is possible, to give some feedback about how you find the positioning by gestures, regrading of perfect position you asked while back, maybe was in the deleted thread, if you find the chance, please consider some feedback from on filed use, no hurry, of course and again, only if possible :)

Dorin
              1. Mecha it possible.
              2. Mecha it easy.
              3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
              Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Originally posted by msimons View Post
                v01369

And also please bring back the original firmware update procedure. Every start the Mecha looked for an update (which was hopefully tested by you) and installed.

Now i have to look for an update and most of the time none is found. What about the Mecha looking automatically instead and telling me "Hey, - there's an update! Install? (Y) (N)".
                Excellent idea!

Comment

Until then you can subscribe on this thread
                  https://www.nodalninja.com/forum/for...on-and-changes
                  so you can receive an e-mail when a new FW update is released, I post there when is published and edit the first post to have see what's new and changed.

Dorin
                  1. Mecha it possible.
                  2. Mecha it easy.
                  3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
                  Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Originally posted by tksharpless View Post
                    WiFi issue (f/w B_E_01375): connected to LAN; turn off WiFi, after 10 sec or so it reconnects to LAN.
                    Bug report.
                    Fanotec
                    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Today i got my new mecha and the new beeper is much louder than the previous one. But even if Auto-Off is disabled or set to "Off after 30 mins" it only tooks some seconds and the Mecha begins to flash the power button, shortly after that it beeps rapidly and then shuts down. Current Firmware is 1375. Battery power is displayed as 100%. What to do now?

Comment

Just did a quick test. After powering up the Mecha is usable without shutting down by itself but when i initiate a presaved sequence over the buttons it finishes the sequence and then immediatly begins the shutdown sequence. Pressing the arrow buttons interrupt that but after one second it begins again and shuts itself down. Please look into that asap. Thank you.

Comment

If is a new unit behaving like that, you need to save the preset sequences again.
                          Please make sure the power settings are set in the way you want for each button.

Dorin
                          1. Mecha it possible.
                          2. Mecha it easy.
                          3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
                          Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Originally posted by tksharpless View Post
                            WiFi issue (f/w B_E_01375): connected to LAN; turn off WiFi, after 10 sec or so it reconnects to LAN.

Cannot reproduce, maybe the Wi-Fi OFF wasn't executed in that particular instance.
                            If given from web interface, the Wi-Fi OFF is confirmed by LEDs showing "!!!"

Dorin
                            1. Mecha it possible.
                            2. Mecha it easy.
                            3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
                            Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
                              If is a new unit behaving like that, you need to save the preset sequences again.
                              Please make sure the power settings are set in the way you want for each button.

Dorin
                              This has already been done. All Settings were modified as i need them ansd with all settings the AutoOff was set up for 30mins. The shutdown sequence is fired after each sequence with button 1,2 or 3 has finished. This only happens when sequence has been started with a button on the device, not when sequence has been started with interface. I can provide a video showing this if you like.

The Mecha is currently unusable. I can shoot one sequence outdoor and then need to restart the unit after each panorama :-(
                              Last edited by msimons; April 2nd, 2019, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the extra info, I looked into and seems to be a problem with "OFF after 30 min" (perhaps some overflow)

Sorry for any trouble, It will be fixed ASAP, until then please set and save "Always ON" or "OFF after 10 min", which seems to work OK, that should be true for smaller intervals as well.

Dorin
                                1. Mecha it possible.
                                2. Mecha it easy.
                                3. ..

MECHApapers in HD and 4K
                                Get MECHA Panorama

Comment

Working...
                                X