Introducing the NEW NN3 MK3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the NEW NN3 MK3

The Nodal Ninja 3 has evolved over its 12 year culmination of production from the NN1 in 2005 to the NN3 "MK3" in 2017.
    The latest generation "MK3" is created using state of the art computer-controlled cutting (CNC) machines resulting is greater precision, uniformity and cross compatibility. Small sleek and sexy. The NN3 MK3 is lightweight and compact. Arca-Swiss compatible and like the MKII suitable for compact cameras, Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, and even smaller DSLR's with lens up to 50mm.

Available Configurations:
    F3300 NN3 MK3 w/ Lower Rotator Mini Starter Pkg (this listing). $219.95
    F3302 NN3 MK3 + Nadir Adapter w/ Lower Rotator Mini Pkg $259.95
    F3305 NN3 MK3 w/ No Lower Rotator $160.00
    F3307 NN3 MK3 + Nadir Adapter w/ No Lower Rotator $200.00
    F3320 NN3 MK3 w/ Lower Rotator D10 Pkg $279.95
    F3321 NN3 Mk3 + Nadir Adapter w/ Lower Rotator D10 Pkg $319.95
    pricing subject to change without notice - limited early availability.

http://shop.nodalninja.com/nn3-mk3-series/
    Attached Files

Really nice that MK3 update ;) rails are slimmer and nadir adapter included in vertical arm is great :)
    Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vincèn View Post
      Really nice that MK3 update ;) rails are slimmer and nadir adapter included in vertical arm is great :)
      Hey Stranger - yes the MK3 is like the little sister to NN6. Very sleek design and compatible with upcoming robotics. Keep checking in for time to time for updates.
      Cheers

Comment

Many of you have been asking us how to mount a camera to the NN3 MK3 using the Arca Swiss system. The NN3 by default comes with its own camera mounting system. however those wanting to use Arca Swiss mount need only to purchase the Arca Style Parallel Dual Clamp (F9130). This will work for the NN6 as well.
        Featuring dual mounting surfaces on both sides of the clamp. The Dual Clamp allows two Arca Swiss compatible plates or rails to be mounted in a parallel ori...

Comment

This looks great and I'm interested in buying it to replace the mk2 that I've had for 8 years, but...I don't get the nadir adapter. I use mine every time and it works great. The old one swings the camera way out to place it above empty space; the new one looks like it will still leave quite a bit in the way since it doesn't swing out as far. It seems more stable, but less useful. One of the aspects of the nadir adapter is to allow the head to swing out without unscrewing or moving anything, but in the case of the new head, it doesn't look like it's much more practical than just unscrewing the vertical arm, turn it around and move it to the end of the arm.

Comment

I guess looking at photos a while longer kinda answered the question, you unscrew the vertical arm, slide it to the end, then just pivot the vertical arm...

Comment

Working...
            X