Camera Plates with Anti-twisting Flange
1. Loosen the lock screw so that the 1/4" mounting screw can slide freely.
2. Slide the 1/4" lock screw in direction of arrow 2 to its furthest position (in image this would be to the left).
3. Using the 1/4" mounting screw, attach the plate to the base of camera/grip being careful not to fully tighten. Slide the camera plate until only a small space (approx 1/4") is left between flange and camera/grip body.
4. If the clearance between the flange and 1/4" mounting screw is not enough, loosen the lock screw completely and flip the 1/4" screw assembly horizontally and reinstall the lock screw.
5. Slide the plate flange so it fits snugly with curvature of camera/grip.
6. Using the hex key slide the plate up against mounting screw. Tighten locking screw being careful not to overtighten. Once lock screw is set, this will not need to be changed unless mounting to different camera/grip model.
7. Optional Feature:
If the QR clamp being used does not have or support saftey pins, you can use the M3 Safety Stop Screws. Install the M3 screws as shown in image at each end of plate making sure to use the black plastic washers as spacer.
Nodal Ninja Quick Reference Guides
Nodal Ninja Anti-Twisting Camera Mounting Plate
fr - Plaque d'attache rapide anti-rotation Nodal Ninja + video tutorial
Camera Plates with Anti-twisting Flange
Camera Plate C2
Specification for Fanotec Arca Style Camera Plates
Quick Release System Mounting Instructions
fr - Manuel de la plaque de montage rapide QRS2
Nadir Adapter for NN3, NN4 and NN5
EZ-Leveler II + video tutorial
Rotator Foot Plate for Poles
Replacing Upper Rotator Knob For Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1
fr - Remplacement de la molette supérieure de la rotule Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1
Nodal Ninja - RD8 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja - RD16 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja - RD3L + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja SPH-2
Nodal Ninja SPH-1
Fanotec Pole Series
Using Pole Series 1 and the Extension Unit
Using Pole Series 2 Upper and Lower Unit
Tripod Adapter (Type A) for Pole Series 1 and Series 2
Tripod Adapter (Type B) for Pole Series 1 and Series 2
Lens Ring Mounts
Lens Ring Component Build Chart
M1 Ultimate Series
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1 - L/S
M1-S Ultimate Series
Nadir Adapter on M1L
fr - Guide d'installation de l'Adapteur Nadir pour Ultimate Modular M1-L
M2 Ultimate Series
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 Gimbal Pano Head With Rotator D8II or D16II
Nodal Ninja 180 w/RD4 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII w/RD3L + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII w/RD8 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII w/RD12
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII w/RD16 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja 4
Nodal Ninja 4 w/RD8
Nodal Ninja 4 w/RD16 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja 5 + 5L
Nodal Ninja 5 w/RD8 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja 5 w/RD12
Nodal Ninja 5 w/RD16 + video tutorial
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 - Ring Mount Pano Head
fr - Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 - Tête pano avec anneau
GTP with R10 (Google Trusted Photographers)
GTP R10 Package for Sigma 8mm f/3.5 for Canon
GTP R10 Package for Sigma 8mm f/3.5 for Nikon
GTP R10 Package for Canon EF 8-15mm
Lens Ring for Sigma 8mm Fisheye Canon Mount
Lens Ring for Sigma 8mm Fisheye Nikon Mount
Lens Ring for Canon EF 8-15mm f/4 L USM
R1 NPP for Sigma 8mm F3.5 Canon and Nikon
R10 NPP for Sigma 8mm F3.5 Canon and Nikon
Only buy from authorized resellers. If buying new from other than an authorized reseller, no warranties or product support are included.
DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS: Wed Dec 25th, 26th, 27th, 31st, & Jan 1st.
Monday Dec 21st (11am cut-off) is the last day to ship via UPS 'Next Day Air' in time for Christmas (delivered on Tues, Dec. 24) USA ONLY.
Exclusive distributors of the Fanotec product line. Fanotec develops and manufactures exclusively products to meet the needs of the panoramic photographer. We offer products such as the award winning Nodal Ninja, the CNC machined Ultimate Line, Carbon Fiber Aerial Poles, Levelers, and many more related accessories. Many of these items may also be used for general photography as well.
Check for a reseller in your country.
Nodal Ninja®, 3454 N. San Marcos Pl. Ste 9, Chandler, Arizona, 85225 USA
Customer Service ph: 480-659-9899 / fax: 480-452-0452 Hours: M-T-TH-F 8am-12pm
© 2013 Nodal Ninja® | Nodal Ninja® is a Registered Trademark - All Rights Reserved.