Upper Arm precision control

Thread: Upper Arm precision control

Share/Bookmark
  1. Upper Arm precision control

On my NN5 there is a two-position metal slide control that is designed to let you 'feel' 15 degree angles. This no longer offers the 'feeling' so I have to look very carefully at the dial. This is not easy to read even with my glasses! It looks like it works due to indents on a washer but perhaps they have worn out? Is there a way I can get the feeling back so that I know when I am exactly at 0 and 90 degrees?
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Molls-Phot View Post
    On my NN5 there is a two-position metal slide control that is designed to let you 'feel' 15 degree angles. This no longer offers the 'feeling' so I have to look very carefully at the dial. This is not easy to read even with my glasses! It looks like it works due to indents on a washer but perhaps they have worn out? Is there a way I can get the feeling back so that I know when I am exactly at 0 and 90 degrees?
    please take photos to show the inner parts of the upper rotator. If it is just the pins that wear out, we may fix it.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by nick fan View Post
    please take photos to show the inner parts of the upper rotator. If it is just the pins that wear out, we may fix it.

Nick
    Nick, Here's a view of the inner parts you asked for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NN5.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	1201  
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Molls-Phot View Post
    Nick, Here's a view of the inner parts you asked for.
    Looks like the pins are worn. You may replace the pin. send me your address by email to nick "a t" fanotec . com.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.