Fanotec is 10 years old now. THANK YOU!

Thread: Fanotec is 10 years old now. THANK YOU!

Share/Bookmark
  1. Fanotec is 10 years old now. THANK YOU!

Users Country Flag

Thanks a lot for all the people who ever supported me to develop Nodal Ninja pano heads. Thx for all Nodal Ninja customers in the past 10 years.

THX Bryan Biggers for creating the Unofficial Moderated Konica Minolta Digital Camera Forum. Without him, I wouldn't have met the supporting community there. My interests in digital photography fostered there. And Nodal Ninja was developed with the help of members there. THX Pete Ganzel for sharing his creative and inspiring tinkering talents. Without him, I wouldn't be addicted to tinkering and built my first pano head. Pete, you are my master! THX Gordon John for giving the great name for Fanotec. FAN-O-TEC is fan of technology! In the past 10 years, we never stop to learn better technology to design and manufacture Nodal Ninjas.

THX for those who pre-ordered my first Nodal Ninja. THX for customers ordering Nodal Ninja SPH1 and SPH-2 which were beta grade products. Without your support, we wouldn't have chance to develop our popular Nodal Ninja 3 and the later finer products. We will have a special reward to you if you still have the complete unit of Nodal Ninja SPH1 or SPH-2. Stay tuned.

Thx John Houghton for the enlightening tutorials in pano making, and kind answers to all my questions.

Thx Michel Thoby for all the frontier studies in hardware and software related to pano making. All my knowledge of NPP and LPP comes from him.

Thx Wim Koornneef for sharing is secret skills in making panos (esp pole aerial panos), and his inspiring ideas of designing greater pano heads. Without his advice, Nodal Ninja won't be half as good.

and thx to many many other helpful people who share their skills and knowledge in pano making with the community.

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Nick, Congratulations on this auspicious anniversary - is it really 10 years? It has been a real pleasure dealing with you and your associates over the years, and you fully deserve the success that you've made of Fanotec. I hope this will continue for many years to come.

John

Thank YOU Nick for continued dedication to providing top quality products.
    Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary!

Best
    Bill

Users Country Flag

9 Feb 2005 was our first official public release of Nodal Ninja SPH-1. Time flies!

I will never forget the help I got from countless contributors. They are the fuel for my passion in product refinement and development.

In Jan 2015, we will announce the long awaited ground breaking Nodal Ninja M2 Giga, the state of art manual pano head for gigapixel photography.

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Feb 17th 2005 my first email to Nick asking for SPH-1 head AND to become reseller.
    March 17th 2005 was my first sale - the rest is history ;-)

Nick I like to return the credits for helping, the work you accomplished in developing is amazing and the level of customer support from you and Bill is outstanding.
    I wish you and Bill can keep on this track for many years to come.

All the best,
    Wim

Curious what customer/sale number was I? Must have been one of the first :-)

Congrats Nick !
    Regards
    Frank

Nick, Congratulations! Up to the next 10 years!

Congratulations on the first decade Nick, may it long continue!
    Thank you for providing us with these quality tools the enable us to enjoy panoramic photography.

Congratulations Nick, and thank you for a great product at an affordable price, with good service!