Hi,
I want to shoot more and better panoramic photos and looking for a good panoramic tripod head
I heard of Nodal Ninja 3. This head is described as the best travel adapter, because it is small and light.

So after I have ordered one I discovered a calculation of whether the Nodal Ninja 3 is suitable for the used camera and lens combination on a German site (http://www.pano-store.de/kaufberatung/berechnungen - and scroll down). And I was shocked, because for my Olympus E-5/E-3 with Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 2.8-3.5 and Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 2.8-4.0 SWD), the result was always the same: The Nodal Ninja 3 can not be used, the Nodal Ninja 5 is suitable.

But in some forums I have found the recommendation to other users with Olympus E-3 + Zuiko Digital 11-22mm, the Nodal Ninja can be used for this.

Of course, I am totally confused now, especially because the Nodal Ninja 5 was discontinued and replaced by the smaller Nodal Ninja 4.

Please, can you help me and tell me what Nodal Ninja I can use with my Olympus E-5/E-3 + ZUIKO DIGITAL 11-22mm 2.8-3.5 and ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-60mm 2.8-4.0 SWD can use: 3 Nodal Ninja or nodal Ninja 4 or neither? Unfortunately I can not try it by myself, because I have to order it on the Internet.

Thank you,
Charlie
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.