New Website

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New Website

Share/Bookmark
  1. New Website

    #1

    Been a long time coming but we finally completed and launched our new website www.nodalninja.com. Still some minor tweaks needed here and there and we'll be working to bring added content and more tutorials soon.
    Cheers
    Bill
  2. #2

    Very nice and modern design, just noticed a missing icon (see screen capture) Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2012-06-26 à 19.10.30.png
Views:	355
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	600



    French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com
  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincèn View Post
    Very nice and modern design, just noticed a missing icon (see screen capture) Attachment 600
    thx - fixed.
  4. #4

    Hello Bill,

    The new website looks great on my iMac but unfortunately on my iPad I am forced to view the mobile version of the website and that one is very stripped down so it would be nice if a link to the desktop version could be added to make it possible to switch versions when using a tablet.

    Wim
  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Wim.Koornneef View Post
    Hello Bill,

    The new website looks great on my iMac but unfortunately on my iPad I am forced to view the mobile version of the website and that one is very stripped down so it would be nice if a link to the desktop version could be added to make it possible to switch versions when using a tablet.

    Wim
    fixed - try now - thx
  6. #6

    Hi Bill,

    Compliments for the new websites!

    When i visit the site the first time last Saturday, i was for two weeks in France, i type the web address one more time.... :big grin: it was really the website from Nodal Ninja!!!!!!

    Johan
  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
    Hi Bill,
    Compliments for the new websites!
    When i visit the site the first time last Saturday, i was for two weeks in France, i type the web address one more time.... :big grin: it was really the website from Nodal Ninja!!!!!!
    Johan
    Thanks Johan - 6 months in the making. We are really proud of the "search" feature on the website (not this forum) - give it try if you haven't already.

    Bill
  8. #8
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
    Posts: 58

    Was able to spend some time today looking at the new site - GREAT job! Expecially like the support tab.
  9. #9

    Great website! First impression is now it is more user friendly.
  10. #10

    May I add my appreciation of your new web site.
    Nice clean interface, intuitive and with lots of information easy to find.

    I was intrigued by your "who uses what" page with people who drive sports cars choosing the NN3 w/RD8 and your comment about not putting your NN in your hand baggage.
    I took my NN3 to Nigeria via Frankfurt with a Scan Station adaptor as hand baggage and was ready to demonstrate the kit if necessary and explain the adaptor with printouts I had prepared as it might look like a gun barrel in the X-ray machine!
    I was stopped in Frankfurt, but not for the NN or adaptor, but because I had DSLR lenses.
    Apparently there was a scare caused by someone being found with suspicious liquids in a camera lens.

    Keep up the good work, Hugh.
  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Great website! First impression is now it is more user friendly.
    thx nostromo - it's still evolving ;-)
    Bill
  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    May I add my appreciation of your new web site.
    Nice clean interface, intuitive and with lots of information easy to find.
    I was intrigued by your "who uses what" page with people who drive sports cars choosing the NN3 w/RD8 and your comment about not putting your NN in your hand baggage.
    I took my NN3 to Nigeria via Frankfurt with a Scan Station adaptor as hand baggage and was ready to demonstrate the kit if necessary and explain the adaptor with printouts I had prepared as it might look like a gun barrel in the X-ray machine!
    I was stopped in Frankfurt, but not for the NN or adaptor, but because I had DSLR lenses.
    Apparently there was a scare caused by someone being found with suspicious liquids in a camera lens.
    Keep up the good work, Hugh.
    Hey Hugh - your feedback is important to us - thx.
    On airport security you are are more likely to pass through than not. However that said I would recommend packing it with checked luggage if possible. We've heard similar stories like yours and also one where customer tell TSA it's a Nodal Ninja. The TSA agent assumed weapon because of the word Ninja.
    thx again
    Bill
  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    Hey Hugh - your feedback is important to us - thx.
    On airport security you are are more likely to pass through than not. However that said I would recommend packing it with checked luggage if possible. We've heard similar stories like yours and also one where customer tell TSA it's a Nodal Ninja. The TSA agent assumed weapon because of the word Ninja.
    thx again
    Bill
    Hello Bill, I take your point about the word Ninja and suggest people use the words Panoramic Head.
    I agree that you are more likely to pass through than not.
    I printed out pages from my User Guide for Panos with HDS so I could explain the NN3 and its use if I was stopped entering Nigeria and flying internally in the country, but had no problems there, but was stopped in Germany where I did not anticipate any problems!

    The more I delve into the new web site the more I like it.
    I can appreciate the effort that has gone into this and am very aware that redoing a web site is no trivial task.
    I particularly like the fact that there is a tab for the Forum is right up there on the Home page as although all the information is easy to find (including price) many prospective purchasers like to get just that little more information and reassurance.

    All the best, Hugh.
+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts