Google Business Photos / Trusted Photographers Training
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Business Photos / Trusted Photographers Training

Share/Bookmark

Quote Originally Posted by FolipKi View Post
    I have been looking into Google Business Photos for a while, but I am not too confident on how it affects businesses and whether or not it is something valuable that I should recommend to my clients as a part of their marketing strategy?
    In other words, how useful do you consider it from a marketing and advertising standpoint?
    Hi FolipKi,
    Welcome to the forum. Like any business the GBP it really is what you make it. We see many successful GTP's and we also see some GTP's quitting after just a week or so. The program is here to stay and more and more photographers are signing up each day. They have their own internal support group and we see external support groups popping up as well.
    Bill

It would be great if GBP would process my application or at least contact me back. I have all this new NN equipment that is sitting here not earning, and it kills me to turn away business to someone else because I can't get it into Google.

Quote Originally Posted by shatko View Post
    It would be great if GBP would process my application or at least contact me back. I have all this new NN equipment that is sitting here not earning, and it kills me to turn away business to someone else because I can't get it into Google.
    Jeff here at the office is also GTP and says you should contact your Google coordinator for status.

Bill

Thanks, but I've never even been contacted to get access to a coordinator despite having applied 2x. Any assistance in locating a coordinator in Florida would be helpful.
    Thanks!