Flashificator Gallery

Thread: Flashificator Gallery

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. Flashificator Gallery

In the http://flashificator.com/gallery.htm you will be able to view a number of panos that were made with NN gear.

As a very satisfied NN products user, I am quite happy to recommend the NN product range. Actually I am so impressed by the quality that I include the NN logo in Flashificator's startup screen, and of course a link is included in the recommended links section of the new Flashificator website. Many people have asked over time if this was a paid product placement, but no, this is simply done because I can fully stand in for the quality.

Hopefully you will enjoy the works on display.

Trausti
    Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Flashificator View Post
    In the http://flashificator.com/gallery.htm you will be able to view a number of panos that were made with NN gear.
    As a very satisfied NN products user, I am quite happy to recommend the NN product range. Actually I am so impressed by the quality that I include the NN logo in Flashificator's startup screen, and of course a link is included in the recommended links section of the new Flashificator website. Many people have asked over time if this was a paid product placement, but no, this is simply done because I can fully stand in for the quality.
    Hopefully you will enjoy the works on display.
    Trausti
    Hi Trausti,
    Appreciate the testimonial and of course the logo & links.
    Worth noting to public there is no bias in what Trausti says - we do not pay him for such generous logo placement on his website nor his he an affiliate. We too recommend the Flashificator and for those that are unfamiliar with the name PLEASE visit his website and view the results of what can be achieved with this powerful GUI.
    Thank you for your support
    Cheers
    Bill