Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

Thread: Help offered for NN Users in The Hague NL

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

1. Help offered for NN Users in NL/Be in The Hague

Users Country Flag
    Exclamation

Hi,

A time ago I offered help for newbies and experienced NN Users.

My offer still stands. It is nice for me to share experiences and questions that arise using the NN Equipment.

And trying to help newbies on the road. This might help Bill and Nick, our distributors and resellers as well to stay on top of the list for Panoheads and service.

Once again, anybody having problems in NL to use NN Equipment and find out settings or having problems with stitching - PTGuiPro - might contact me and meet me in the Hague on a friday afternoon or at the weekend. You can also have a look at the whole range of NN equipment from NN3 - M1-L, R1, complete PoleSeries and accessories and test all of it with your own equipment. Our Nikon Friends can try a lot of lenses as well, Fisheyes 10.5 shaved, 16mm, Sigma 8mm/f3.5 and Samyang 8mm/f3.5 besides others. In case you think of stepping over to a new body, you can try my Nikon Equipment during this meeting. Ask me for the body. No D800/E or D4 available. I will try to answer your questions about rubber rings, washers etc that come with your equipment and check the equipment you bought form your local dealer for everything you need. Including new Nikon camera Plates.

For nothing, the only thing you have to spend is your time to visit me. My input to get you on the road.

Heinz
    Last edited by hindenhaag; 03-24-2012 at 01:04 AM.