New Mini Rotators available for Pre Order For R1 / R10

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New Mini Rotators available for Pre Order For R1 / R10

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

  1. New Mini Rotators available for Pre Order For R1 / R10

    #1
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 1,740
    Exclamation

    Hi,

    Thinking of a Rotator for R1 / R10, thx to Nick listening to us we have new mini rotators:

    http://store.nodalninja.com/categori...or-R1-%26-R10/

    This is a good upgrade to NN Equipment.

    Thx Nick,
    Heinz
  2. #2

    and the mini head with just rotator and clamp on it is smallest pano head I have ever seen



    French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com
  3. #3
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 2,387

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincèn View Post
    and the mini head with just rotator and clamp on it is smallest pano head I have ever seen
    good for cylindrical pano or spherical with big logo at nadir.

    Nick



    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by nick fan View Post
    good for cylindrical pano or spherical with big logo at nadir.
    why big logo at nadir ? if used with Nikkor 10.5 on FX body, you get full spherical with that mini head no ? well very small nadir footprint as with regular R1 !

    Vincèn



    French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com
  5. #5
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 2,387

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincèn View Post
    why big logo at nadir ? if used with Nikkor 10.5 on FX body, you get full spherical with that mini head no ? well very small nadir footprint as with regular R1 !

    Vincèn
    I refer to this combo.


    lens is too close to rotator and has a bigger nadir foot print.
    NIck



    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by nick fan View Post
    I refer to this combo.

    lens is too close to rotator and has a bigger nadir foot print.
    I was thinking also about that combo but didn't expect rotator to be a problem in nadir :( hum will have to do few tests with it ;)



    French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com
+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts