A recent newsletter announced a bunch of new camera plates which are self aligning. I have an N4 setup with a canon 5DII and I see that there is a C1 plate for use with ARCA style connectors. I'm a little lost, what is an ARCA style connector. The bottom of the C1 doesn't look like anything I've seen before. Any help or pointers would be most welcome. TIA.