Newby Question about Camera Plates
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Newby Question about Camera Plates

  1. Newby Question about Camera Plates


    A recent newsletter announced a bunch of new camera plates which are self aligning. I have an N4 setup with a canon 5DII and I see that there is a C1 plate for use with ARCA style connectors. I'm a little lost, what is an ARCA style connector. The bottom of the C1 doesn't look like anything I've seen before. Any help or pointers would be most welcome. TIA.
  2. #2
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 1,741


    arca style means the camera plate has a sort dovetail at the sides that are fixed my the side of the clamp. The new C1 camera plate is designed for use on M1 Series. It will be fixed to QRC 40A upper rail end clamp. Sorry to say, at the moment there is no adapter to use this System on NN4.

    Have look to this thread:

    To get an overview how an Arca Style System works:

    Just came across this list again which might be interested for users:

    Last edited by hindenhaag; 02-24-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts