Reworked sunset cityscapes in LR4 beta

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reworked sunset cityscapes in LR4 beta

Share/Bookmark
  1. Reworked sunset cityscapes in LR4 beta

Hi all,

I've been absent for a while and have just started getting into panos again. I'd like to share 2 images:
    http://carrollmorganphoto.com/wp-con...cal.jpg?9d7bd4
    and
    http://carrollmorganphoto.com/wp-con...cal.jpg?9d7bd4

I REALLY like Lightroom 4. I find that it yields very rich images.

Thanks

Carroll Morgan.
    Atlanta, GA

Nice panoramas. I like the second one best, as it looks more dramatic. At first sight, I thought there might be small levelling problem with leaning verticals on the tall building on the right, but I'm inclined to think it may be a design feature. Does the tower really get wider towards the top?

John

hi Carroll,

The second panorama i like most also! The colors are very nice. the first one is to blue, it makes it to cold.
    I'm using Lightroom for a longtime. Version 3 is still the best, but i'll check out this version 4 when it's out of beta release.

Johan
    Last edited by Seacat; 02-23-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks, John. Yes, the building is quite striking. I'm not sure there are any straight lines in it.

Johan, the first shot is a little earlier, and the blue is like you get at night. I think you can adjust the color balance of each shot to suit what you like. You could warm it. I seem to like it like it is. The beauty of LR4 is that after I stitched the images and reimported back into LR, I could do just about anything with the image. LR4 looks "brighter" than LR3, and it makes for better images... to "me".

Blessings.

Carroll
+ Reply to Thread