Foot plate solution

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foot plate solution

Share/Bookmark
  1. Foot plate solution

Hi

I have recycle my nn180 as a foot plate for my pole 1 (might be inadequate for the complete serie). I have customize the base so a solid rubber mat prevent paint degradation of the unit. It works really well for me. Any thoughts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	footbase.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	354  
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by softgad View Post
    Hi

I have recycle my nn180 as a foot plate for my pole 1 (might be inadequate for the complete serie). I have customize the base so a solid rubber mat prevent paint degradation of the unit. It works really well for me. Any thoughts
    A good one!
    But our footplate still has one advantage that you don't need to step on it to prevent it from turning.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by softgad View Post
    Hi

The pole rotator and footplate is better option but nonetheless this is interesting mod.
    I would suggest getting some of the RD4 silicon plugs to protect the rotator from getting dirt inside. Also depending on the amount of of wear and tear on your NN180 you should give good wipe down after each use to prevent moisture from causing long term ill effects.

thx for sharing
    Bill
+ Reply to Thread