Lens ring for Canon EF 8-15mm F4 L shipping soon
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lens ring for Canon EF 8-15mm F4 L shipping soon

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

  1. Lens ring for Canon EF 8-15mm F4 L shipping soon

    #1
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 2,456

    Fanotec is proud to release the long anticipated lens ring for Canon EF 8-15mm F4 L.


    Zoom and manual focusing rings are accessible. AF/ MF and focal length limit switches are covered.
    Luckily, Canon 8-15mm is in similar size to Sigma fisheyes. The lens ring for Sigma 8mm / 15mm (Canon Mount) can used on Canon 8-15mm lens by replacing the plastic insert. Existing owners of this lens ring can simply buy the insert to use it on the new Canon 8-15mm.
    The lens ring will be available for shipping next week.

    Nick
    Last edited by nick fan; 09-09-2011 at 10:45 PM.



    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  2. #2

    Quote Originally Posted by nick fan View Post
    Luckily, Canon 8-15mm is in similar size to Sigma fisheyes. The lens ring for Sigma 8mm / 15mm (Canon Mount) can used on Canon 8-15mm lens by replacing the plastic insert. Existing owners of this lens ring can simply buy the insert to use it on the new Canon 8-15mm.
    The lens ring will be available for shipping next week.

    Nick
    Great!

    I do not own Sigma 8mm but luckily I own the lens ring (borrowed the lens from a friend of mine whom rarely use it..hehehe)...so I'll be waiting for the plastic insert to be available at NN eStore...;)

    Thank you Nick!



    Cheers,
    Riefa Istamar
    www.idVR360.com
  3. #3
    Users Country Flag badders's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: East Kilbride, Scotland
    Posts: 349

    Quote Originally Posted by riefa View Post
    so I'll be waiting for the plastic insert to be available at NN eStore...;)
    It's available now.



    Badders
  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by badders View Post
    It's available now.
    emm...can't see it yet..:D




    Cheers,
    Riefa Istamar
    www.idVR360.com
  5. #5
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 1,741

    Riefa, contact customer service via mail about it or Andrew badders.

    Heinz
  6. #6

    Could anybody tell me the NPP setting for the Canon 8-15 on an R10 @ 7.5° up 4 shots @ 12.5mm.
    On the M1 that I tested with the Canon 8-15 on an 5D MII I had the following setting:
    Lower rail 169mm
    Upper rail 110.5mm @ 7.5° up.
    The point is at the front edge of the lens hood mount.
    See this > http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Canon_8-...oParallaxPoint
  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by riefa View Post
    Great!

    I do not own Sigma 8mm but luckily I own the lens ring (borrowed the lens from a friend of mine whom rarely use it..hehehe)...so I'll be waiting for the plastic insert to be available at NN eStore...;)

    Thank you Nick!
    that really is superb news!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •