I got a similar result. Small stitching errors on the wires in one area and a small one which occurred on one rail on top besides the tree. In first case I found errors in the nadir with rests of tripod showing. So I had to mask pics 1860 1863 1866 besides the nadir shots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vorschau-1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	322Click image for larger version

Name:	Vorschau-2.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	323Click image for larger version

Name:	Vorschau.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	324

Remember to save John's Stitch as a template to get good results in the future.

Heinz