Fanotec aims at a much higher quality standard in the Modular Series. To achieve this, we need to tweak many existing workflow and work closely with our anodizing partners. We are advised to make some changes to increase the efficiency of the anodizing processes. Below are changes we made to our Quick Release Clamps and Multi-functional Rails. The changes are minor and do not affect any functionality.
Differences in Pre-production and Final Versions of Multi-functional Rails
1. Some small sockets for installing integrated rail-stops are removed to enhance efficiency in anodizing processes.
2. Integrated rail-stops are installed with self-adhesive in final version.
3. Final version is a bit heavier and hence stronger.
4. Overall cleaner look
Differences in Pre-production and Final Versions of Quick Release Clamps
1. Some small sockets for installing anti-twisting screws are removed or replaced by larger ones to enhance efficiency in anodizing processes.
2. Sockets for screw storage are removed.
3. Overall cleaner look.
Other components in Modular Series remain unchanged.
The final versions are almost ready. We just need to make the small screws that are changed from pre-production. Price of final version is same as pre-production prior to discount.