M1L w/RD16

Thread: M1L w/RD16

Share/Bookmark
  1. M1L w/RD16

hello, i'm new to the forum and finally i'm in the possession of a Nodal Ninja M1-L with RD16. After weeks and weeks it finally arrived. Very heavy (so less travel gear, as i hoped) but with a tremendous quality feel. I holds my D3 with 14-24mm really well. Only left nowto buy is the M1 nadir adapter. Because indeed a zenith is impossible with a 14-24mm on this rig, without the M1 nadir.

It's July. The month the M1 nadir would be available. Any news on this please, Nick?

Than i have another problem. A luxury problem. I wanted the Unlitmate M1-L that badly and waited alreay on a company for serveral weeks, that i ordered a second one elsewhere. Both M1-L;s came in the same week. So i have two now.

One Nodal Ninja Ulitmate M1-L panorama 360 tripod head is still sealed in its original packaging, unopened and of course brand new with 1 year warrenty till june 2013.

The set contains: (this is a completeM1-L tripod head with rotator)
    1x RD16 Rotator
    1x MFR-210, 210mm Multifunctional Rail with Bubble Level + Misc parts
    1x QRC-65, 65mm Arca Stlye Quick Release Clamp
    1x MFVR-170C, 170mm Vertical Rail
    1x M1 7.5 Degree Upper Rotator
    1x QRC-55, 55mm Arca Stlye Quick Release Clamp
    1x MFR-170, 170mm Multifunctional Rail with Bubble Level + Misc parts
    1x QRC-40A, 40mm Arca Style Quick Release Clamp
    1x Camera Plate U1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaagman/5903797473/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaagman/5904356354/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaagman/5904355826/

You can pick it up in Antwerpen, Belgium. Shipping world wide as well, but i prefer shipment within europe. Becasue of the weight of this quality item, shipping will not be very cheap.

For sale at my private ebay account: bit.ly/jQEAbV
    ebay object number: 120744575583

I hope i'm not offending anyone, because i use this board as a selling place. I'm not a professional seller or official vendor. Just a guy who ordered two NN M1-L's and wants to sell one. Only one will be sold. It's in stock and ready for shipment immidiately.

Please note that this is the Nodal Ninja M1-L with RD16 rotator. Which usually sells for 695 britisch pounds in the UK. Or a famous shop here in belgium and the Netherlands (fotokonijnenberg) is selling this combo for 719 euro. Any cheaper and it's the NN M1-L without a rotator. Watch out for this on the websites of sellers.

On ebay start bidding from 489euro. Highest bidder wins. Hopefully i can make some one else as happy as me with this fantastic piece of gear without having the pain of waiting weeks and weeks for delivery.
    Last edited by zwaagmw; 07-05-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Hello zwaagmw,
    You should contact your reseller for return on this item. Warranties are non-transferable and as such you cannot resell as "new" only as "never used" so as to not imply warranty. Only authorized resellers can sell with warranty.
    Also your listing lists in part:
    "IN STOCK AND SHIPPED WITHIN 2 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE. This is no pre-ordering like many vendors do"
    This may be deceiving to some when you say "IN STOCK" as some might think you regularly stock this item.

Please consider contacting your reseller for refund.

Bill
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zwaagmw View Post
    hello, i'm new to the forum and finally i'm in the possession of a Nodal Ninja M1-L with RD16. After weeks and weeks it finally arrived. Very heavy (so less travel gear, as i hoped) but with a tremendous quality feel. I holds my D3 with 14-24mm really well. Only left nowto buy is the M1 nadir adapter. Because indeed a zenith is impossible with a 14-24mm on this rig, without the M1 nadir.

It's July. The month the M1 nadir would be available. Any news on this please, Nick?
    They are almost ready.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Thanks Nick, can't wait for the M1 nadir.

Bill: ofcourse is asking for refund no problem. But i will have to ship it back and this costs me 40euro. That's why i'm selling in on ebay.

Especially as i got the RD16 for free. The seller sold me the combo for the price of a M1-L with NO rotator. Wrong description or wrong price, anyhow the seller could not come back on it after accepting the payment and order and letting me wait weeks for it.

So i just make someone else benefit from this as well, instead of making the seller very happing by returning it.

Bidding from 489 euro for the combo of a M1-L with RD16 rotator is an enormous bargain. Vincen is selling for 466 with no rotator and the rotator is almost 200 euro alone.

Only one for sale, brand new in sealed package. If you are the only bidder, the M1-L with RD16 can be yours for 489euro ex shipping.

You get the invoice and warrenty till june 2013 as well ofcourse. (the advantage of a europian sellers which have to give 2years warrenty on every product sold to end-customers (law), even if the manufacturer only gives one year warrenty)

Only 4 days left in this auction
    Last edited by zwaagmw; 07-06-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Hi zwaagmw,
    I still believe reseller should be able to work with you under special circumstances. I am sorry we cannot apply warranty with your product to buyer. If the item does not sell contact me though email - bill[at]nodalninja[dot]com and we'll see what we can do for you.
    Bill

The Nodal Ninja Ulitmate M1-L with RD16 is sold