Question about NN3 index ring.

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about NN3 index ring.

Share/Bookmark
  1. Question about NN3 index ring.

The index ring on my NN3 needs adjustment. There is a little hex screw that holds it in place. What size is the hex wrench that fits it? Is it metric or English?
    Users Country Flag

it should be 0.9mm for NN3.

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
    Users Country Flag

Hi Demon,

I will try to test it for you tomorrow to confirm Nick. Do you have access to metric hex wrench in the country you live in? - To set up your country flag give a lot of help. - Otherwise send an IM.

Let us see what we can arrange.

Cheers
    Heinz.

Can I buy one? How much? It's not in your catalog.

I'm in the USA. Tried to set my country flag but somehow it didn't take. Said I entered an invalid birthday ?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by DemonDuck; 05-31-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDuck View Post
    Can I buy one? How much? It's not in your catalog.

I'm in the USA. Tried to set my country flag but somehow it didn't take. Said I entered an invalid birthday ?!?!?!?!
    PM me your address. I will send you one.
    please check if the screw is about 2mm in your NN3.

Nick

Fanotec
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hindenhaag View Post
    Hi Demon,

I will try to test it for you tomorrow to confirm Nick. Do you have access to metric hex wrench in the country you live in? - To set up your country flag give a lot of help. - Otherwise send an IM.

Let us see what we can arrange.

Cheers
    Heinz.
    We began with 2mm set screw, then change to 2.5mm and now 3mm. hex key for smaller screws wear out more easily.

nick

Fanotec
    Users Country Flag

Demon,

The one of my NN3 MKII is working with a 0.9mm Hex and the screw is about 2mm in diameter. The hex wrench is included in my plastic bag with all the washers etc. Came with the NN3 MKII box.

Heinz

Quote Originally Posted by nick fan View Post
    We began with 2mm set screw, then change to 2.5mm and now 3mm. hex key for smaller screws wear out more easily.

nick
    I bought my NN3 used and it did not come with the small hex key. The screw in my index ring looks like it is 2mm. My local hardware store does not have a 0.9mm hex key so if one of you could send me the proper hex key I would be much obliged.
    Users Country Flag

IM your address.
    Heinz

Maybe when the conference is over I can talk to Bill about it. He's just over in Arizona not far from me. Thanks Heinz but international shipping for a 0.9mm hex key seems an unnecessary expense for you. I can wait for Bill to be back on line.
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDuck View Post
    Maybe when the conference is over I can talk to Bill about it. He's just over in Arizona not far from me. Thanks Heinz but international shipping for a 0.9mm hex key seems an unnecessary expense for you. I can wait for Bill to be back on line.
    send me your address via forum message. I am not sure Bill has stock on this. Shipping to you by a regular mail is just $1.

Nick

Fanotec
+ Reply to Thread