Hi... Well I personally would buy these two items but I do not have the EZ leveller yet, so I cannot tell you about that.. but I intend to buy it soon... its been on the 'to buy list' for a while now... but baby's needs comes first.. The NN4 is a wonderful pano head... I love using it... As long as you have your NNP set right then no prob... The nadir adaptor is a really nice thing... well made and works great.. I use it all the time to do my nadir patch image, with no problems...

I am curious... why did you choose the D7000... I have the D90, which is a lot cheaper and is built for the 10.5 fisheye... When I can afford it, I will buy the D700 which is the cheapest full frame camera, but that will not be a while off yet.... I am waiting for a rich guy to become bored with his Nikon 3DX and donate it to me... At the moment I have my left kidney on ebay to swop for it...

If you did a tiled room, then very easy.. There are heaps of stitch links for the software to find... I love tiles... Easy to stitch.

Destiny... NN4 No. 1 ...

Quote Originally Posted by sheep_go_baa_baa View Post
Hi Destiny, I'm just starting out on all this Virtual Tour business.....just a question....I have also bought the NN4 but have a D7000 and the Nikon 10.5mm fisheye.....do you suggest I buy the EZ leveller as well as the Nadir adapter?.....I thought I had it cracked until I did a 'complicated' room with tiles and lots of lines on the floor and realised that I didn't at all!.....I think I have it set up for the nodal point but wondering if the problem is the leveling....I have spent sooooo much money recently and was wondering if I really need these two bits of equipment??!!!! I will happily buy them but if I don't have to I don't want to as my finances aren't unlimited!

Thankyou....

The Sheep (aka Neil)