Unfortunatly, we haven't had any paid jobs yet, the hobby shop we did was unpaid to get something for our web site.. Not sure what we would have changed for it anyway... We have sent out heaps of emails and been to see people but its very hard.. When I do a search on Google I am there for 360 Virtual Reality Tours and Destiny Photography studio as well as other searches.. I even have a paid advert "AdWords' to the right of Google ads part but not one single person has gone to our web site according to Google data for AdWords.. We are trying lots of things.. Soon our business card will arrive we hope.. Had to wait on a ABN number from the Tax man... We are hoping that the Car VR might be a good earner.. We have a good rig so we live in hope...

Today I contacted David Jones and Dick Smith to do a pano for free.... Having them on my web site would be nice but so far they have not replied.. Can't even give it away....

Bill Bailey gave me a hot link and there were only two others there who just said, ya I can do that.. We put a link to our web site and gave a nice intro letter but they didn't even respond.. When our card arrives we will do the walk about to business with our lap top... I guess if we try hard enoungh it will happen in the end.. Hope so...

I tried to do the car VR today but it need more thought... I want to make a really nice one and it will be.... guaranteed...

Destiny, No. One Ninja..

Quote Originally Posted by hindenhaag View Post
D...

did you try "control points" >delete worst control points after the first run of optimize? You should get a result around 2 max distance. I only shoot 6 around with -30° cause the panohead is the only thing I am interested in.

DennisS got it! "We only need the best results"

Think of taking your tours with a bad set up and bad stitching results. "We beat every price" on your website might then lead to you are paying the salary on your own by spending a lot of time to correct this.

Anyway, we like to see your car.

Enjoy and success.
Heinz