Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1 upgrade discount for prior customers

Thread: Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1 upgrade discount for prior customers

Share/Bookmark
  1. Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1 upgrade discount for prior customers

Users Country Flag

FANOTEC is proud to offer ALL prior customers of Nodal Ninja who wish to purchase a new Ultimate M series pano head generous discounts from $50 to $100!
    Terms:
    * Discount program applies towards the purchase of Ultimate M1 series pano heads.
    * Discount extends to any customer who purchased a NEW NN3 or NN5 series pano head.
    * Customers of NN with advanced rotators are allowed to buy an M1 without rotator.

* Discount levels:
    NN5 users: $100
    NN5L users: $80
    NN3/ NN3II users: $50
    * Purchase of NN3/5/5L MUST have been made through authorized reseller PRIOR to Feb. 20th 2011.
    * Should demand exceed supply customer may still get the discount by placing pre-order or guaranteeing purchase through reseller selling M1 series pano heads.

* Above conditions must be meant PRIOR to purchasing M1 series pano head.
    * Discount will be applied by the reseller in the form of refund or coupon and applied prior to purchase or immediately after as in the form of refund.
    * Discount program EXTENDED TO June 30 2011. Due to shortage of parts, we now extend the discount. Don't miss the final chance.
    note: not all resellers will be participating in this program - if your original reseller is not selling the M1 heads please buy from other resellers.

Nick
    Last edited by nick fan; 05-15-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

I'm proud to offer that upgrade discount at my customers here in France http://magasin.skivr.com/materiel/ro...e-modular.html ;) and all areas interested to order from me lol

Vicnèn
    Last edited by Vincèn; 02-19-2011 at 03:19 AM.

French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com
    Users Country Flag

Don't forget your Benelux customers as well. Quick, serious and solid response to NL as well. Good stock, kit set's, well informed and own experience. Better than any other reseller I find in my region.

Because of this in Benelux: http://magasin.skivr.com !

Regards,
    Heinz
    Last edited by hindenhaag; 02-19-2011 at 02:21 AM.

* Above conditions must be meant PRIOR to purchasing M1 series pano head.
    * Discount will be applied by the reseller in the form of refund or coupon and applied prior to purchase or immediately after as in the form of refund.
    * Discount program ENDS April 30 2011.
    note: not all resellers will be participating in this program - if your original reseller is not selling the M1 heads please buy from other resellers.
    Hi Nick,

I bought my NN products (NN5, RD16, and R10 head ) thru yr website. There's no reseller in HK. Am I entitled to the upgrade ? If so, will there some coupon code for the online order?

Or....... I see yr country flag is HK. Can I get it directly from you so that I can save the shipping charges :P

Thx,

John
    Last edited by johnchoy; 02-19-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnchoy View Post
    Hi Nick,

I bought my NN products (NN5, RD16, and R10 head ) thru yr website. There's no reseller in HK. Am I entitled to the upgrade ? If so, will there some coupon code for the online order?

Or....... I see yr country flag is HK. Can I get it directly from you so that I can save the shipping charges :P

Thx,

John
    Just proof your purchase and you can upgrade at any reseller shop.

Nick

Fanotec

Nick:

Can you elaborate on the difference between the M1L and M1S? With a D300 and Sigma 8mm and on occasion a Nikon 18-200, is there any need for the M1L? These combinations currently work with my NN3. Tempting offer, but with only a two day window I won't be able to jump. How about trade ins on a NN3?
    It would be helpful to have a flash animation of the two heads, particularly the various adjustments. It appears that adjustments of the lower horizontal arm on the M1L are designed to be easier, but most people who use one camera will not need this degree of adjustment.
    Last edited by waters; 02-19-2011 at 08:19 AM.
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by waters View Post
    Nick:

Can you elaborate on the difference between the M1L and M1S? With a D300 and Sigma 8mm and on occasion a Nikon 18-200, is there any need for the M1L? These combinations currently work with my NN3. Tempting offer, but with only a two day window I won't be able to jump. How about trade ins on a NN3?
    L and S differ by the thickness and size of rails. My "refined" recommended loading for M1s is 1.5kg whereas for NN3 is 1.25kg.
    the upgrade offer for prior customers is valid through 30th April. You still have more than 2 months to consider. :-) meanwhile, we will have custom configuration setup.
    For new customers, they still have 2 days to catch the offer.

Nick
    Last edited by nick fan; 02-19-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Fanotec

Just proof your purchase and you can upgrade at any reseller shop.
    As I said earlier, I bought the NN products from yr online store, I don't think it will not be easier in Hong Kong to buy from an other oversea reseller other than yr online store.

* Customers of NN with advanced rotators are allowed to buy an M1 without rotator. However, a default rotator for corresponding model must be bought at the same time.
    I have 3 rotators already. One from the original NN5, the RD16 and the RD8 from subsequent purchases. The package ( without rotator ) your online store offer suit me the best. Wondering if I can get the discount by ordering from the NN online store.

John
    Last edited by johnchoy; 02-19-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Users Country Flag

Hi Nick,
    I just ordered the Ultimate M1-L NO ROTATOR and added my NN5 proof your purchase for your nice discount.
    It looks like an very nice and strong setup, I think it will also work good for a 3D duel camera setup I have in mind.

Thanks,
    Roger Berry
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnchoy View Post
    As I said earlier, I bought the NN products from yr online store, I don't think it will not be easier in Hong Kong to buy from an other oversea reseller other than yr online store.

I have 3 rotators already. One from the original NN5, the RD16 and the RD8 from subsequent purchases. The package ( without rotator ) your online store offer suit me the best. Wondering if I can get the discount by ordering from the NN online store.

John
    John,

check your PM.

Nick

Fanotec
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cameleer View Post
    Hi Nick,
    I just ordered the Ultimate M1-L NO ROTATOR and added my NN5 proof your purchase for your nice discount.
    It looks like an very nice and strong setup, I think it will also work good for a 3D duel camera setup I have in mind.

Thanks,
    Roger Berry
    Hi Roger,

Thanks for your order. I think it will work fine even with a 210mm rail. You can mount the vertical rails in 2 ways: facing lower rotator and the opposite. When upper rotator is facing away from the lower rotator, you get separation of 2 cameras over 200mm. I also plan to make much long rails for 3D Steoro photos/ panos.
    Look forward to learning how to make giga-pixel 3D panos from you.

Nick

Fanotec

The new series looks great. It's too bad that the trade-in program isn't valid anymore. My NN3 MKII + RD8 still works great. I can't see ditching it and shelling out an extra $400 for some extra bells and whistles taking panos with the 10.5mm. But the new design does look sweet.
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by irmin View Post
    The new series looks great. It's too bad that the trade-in program isn't valid anymore. My NN3 MKII + RD8 still works great. I can't see ditching it and shelling out an extra $400 for some extra bells and whistles taking panos with the 10.5mm. But the new design does look sweet.
    You still see the "trade-in" page. that means the program is still valid. However, we can't afford to offer discount for trade-in orders. So the best deal is you sell your NN3/5 yourself and buy the M1 at reduced price. This also reduces total transportation cost and is green for our environment.

Nick

Fanotec
    Users Country Flag

Due to shortage of parts, we now extend the discount to June 30. Don't miss the chance.
    we have some great progress in the production. Final version will be out soon.

Nick

Fanotec