Ulitmate M Series Pano Heads

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Ulitmate M Series Pano Heads

Share/Bookmark

I've had a pre-order for the M1-L as is was described in the first post on 2-09-2011 with the rotator. It was to be shipped first part of March, then March 29th, then I get this confusing email.

When will my order for the M1-L with the rotator be shipped?
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bbc597 View Post
    I've had a pre-order for the M1-L as is was described in the first post on 2-09-2011 with the rotator. It was to be shipped first part of March, then March 29th, then I get this confusing email.

When will my order for the M1-L with the rotator be shipped?
    Contact your reseller, some of them have the M1 on the way. Your reseller will either offer you full refund if you decide to cancel the order, or partial refund if you decide to take the pre-production offer.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
    Users Country Flag

Having ordered via NN online store, you may send an email to shipping@nodalninja and ask Rob about it or use the "chat" being online. You find it on the top left side and bottom of the home page or at the top right side on the store site.

Heinz

Btw: I know it is a pity and I am also one of the guys who would like the parts to "fly in" the moment I have placed my order. Being an "early bird" delay might happen. And I have to try hard to keep my hands off the keyboard once having chosen for "normal deliver" for example $104.00 and not to change it to express delivery for around $300 to send it to EU.

Canon 8-15mm lens is delayed several times and it is May right now. And not because of earthquake.
    Last edited by hindenhaag; 03-29-2011 at 09:03 PM.

I have contacted them, and I'm not clear on what is on the way or otherwise. I have posted the email of what my reseller is saying.

I do not want to cancel my order, nor do I want to take the "pre-production offer."

Can you tell me when the M1-L with the rotator as described, and that I have paid for, will be shipped?
    Users Country Flag

I have contacted them, and I'm not clear on what is on the way or otherwise. I have posted the email of what my reseller is saying.

I do not want to cancel my order, nor do I want to take the "pre-production offer."

Can you tell me when the M1-L with the rotator as described, and that I have paid for, will be shipped?
    I hope to release the final version in May/ June. I really want to get the best finishing for the Ultimate M1. If you need a pano head, you can get the pre-production which is functionally the same. You can replace it with the final one by paying the difference in price only. Nothing to lose.

Nick

Fanotec

Nothing to lose? How about paying more if I was to take the "pre-production offer" and then replace it with the final one by paying the difference in price only. (Plus don't forget shipping) Even if I don't take pre-production, M1-L + rotator purchased separately costs more than what I paid., not to mention the "free" camera plate for placing a pre-order.

I'm also not happy that I paid for something, meaning you have had my money to do with what you want, and all I get is a refund? I was in a sense loaning you money and not getting anything in return, not even interest on the money. (Not to mention the product)
    Users Country Flag

Sorry to say,

I believe you but this sounds a little bit rare to me. I never ever had to pay in advance ordering at Nodal Ninja without getting a proof for delivery the day my money was at NN bank account. When something went wrong, the money was booked back to me within one day.

May I ask you to tell us where you ordered to get basic information to set you on the right road to ask for help and to try to get rid of frustration?

Cheers,
    Heinz
    Users Country Flag

Nothing to lose? How about paying more if I was to take the "pre-production offer" and then replace it with the final one by paying the difference in price only. (Plus don't forget shipping) Even if I don't take pre-production, M1-L + rotator purchased separately costs more than what I paid., not to mention the "free" camera plate for placing a pre-order.

I'm also not happy that I paid for something, meaning you have had my money to do with what you want, and all I get is a refund? I was in a sense loaning you money and not getting anything in return, not even interest on the money. (Not to mention the product)
    Sorry to disappoint you. You can ask for a full refund now and keep you in the waiting list for full production unit. You can STILL enjoy the intro offer.
    if you feel cheated and want to opt out, I will gladly pay you interest. what rate you are asking for?

I want to give the best benefits to my customers, selling the first batch as pre-production with great discount and offer them a simple upgrade option. I could have sold the first batch as is and just improve it in later batches. Much simpler for me and it will save me lots of expenses. But I feel that my supportive customers deserve more. Many potential customers for M1 are prior customers who can enjoy $50-100 extra discount. contact me offline by PM or email (nick <at> fanotec. com), I will work out the best solution for you.

Nick

Fanotec

Nick,

I'm glad you understand... no interest $ are wanted, my first pano head is all I want.

email to you is on the way, thanks.

hi NICK, i just sent a QUE email to (nick <at> fanotec. com, hope u can check it +回覆我啦, 謝謝
    Users Country Flag

[moderator deleted this paragraph - any questions or concerns with Amazon orders MUST go through the Amazon system per the conditions set forth by Amazon. The Amazon system runs independent of our NN store. ]

I also ordered a Ultimate M1-L NO ROTATOR on Feb 19th and have not received a courtesy email explaining that it has been delayed. I sent an email asking why only Per-Production Ultimate M1-L where being shown for sale and never got an answer back. A couple of days later after searching the forums I did find the answer, and now I see shipping could be around May/ June.

I will be going to Saudi Arabia shooting panos in museums and historical places at the end of this month and will only have April 13 to 20th to get things ready and learn any new equipment that I was hoping to get. So these delays are really hearting me.

Roger Berry
    Last edited by Bill Bailey; 04-06-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Amazon inquires need to run through Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cameleer View Post
    [moderator deleted this paragraph - any questions or concerns with Amazon orders MUST go through the Amazon system per the conditions set forth by Amazon. The Amazon system runs independent of our NN store. ]

I also ordered a Ultimate M1-L NO ROTATOR on Feb 19th and have not received a courtesy email explaining that it has been delayed. I sent an email asking why only Per-Production Ultimate M1-L where being shown for sale and never got an answer back. A couple of days later after searching the forums I did find the answer, and now I see shipping could be around May/ June.

I will be going to Saudi Arabia shooting panos in museums and historical places at the end of this month and will only have April 13 to 20th to get things ready and learn any new equipment that I was hoping to get. So these delays are really hearting me.

Roger Berry
    Hi Roger - sorry about the mod edit - but if you do go through the Amazon system I'm sure we can help you.

Don't know why you didn't get a reply to your inquiry - my apologies for that. We did experience extended delays for M1L's so due to slight last minute design tweaks we had to delist the M1L's and replace with the M1L-PP's (pre production). The photos on the pp listing are of actual product. Those that we do not hear back, and we will make added attempts at contact, will be automatically canceled and refunded. We thought we would offer the customer the choice pp model and refund of difference. The pp models are excellent value with discounts being offer. And if you decided to exchange for production model once out you would only have to pat the difference in price. If you opted to keep the order alive for M1L-pp in addition to slight refund you will also get a free EZ-Leveler worth $109. Heads up on the fact that these PP's uints do require assembly but come with an installation guide.

So do respond to your email or send Rob an email directly (shipping at nodalninja dot com) that you would like the PP with partial refund and include free EZ-Leveler or if you prefer to cancel the order all together. We need to hear back ASAP - we have very few of the M1-PP's and one is reserved for you. We can also keep your order as is and give you loaner NN5x (slightly used) to use free of charge if you prefere to put it all on hold. We'll even pay shipping to return.
    Users Country Flag

Hi Bill, I already own a NN5, can I get a M1L-pp loaner within 7 days, if not I will just have to use my NN5 for this next trip overseas.
    Normally I just us my pole to shoot panos, but this time I may need to do some HDR shots and that's what I'm trying to get ready for.

About the other problem, looking around I found that Northbaypanos had two Nadir Adapters for Nodal Ninja 3 and Nodal Ninja 5 series for sale on eBay, so I bought one and it will get here on time. Looks like I will be ending up with 2 of them, one from eBay and one arriving too late from other place.

Roger Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Cameleer View Post
    Hi Bill, I already own a NN5, can I get a M1L-pp loaner within 7 days, if not I will just have to use my NN5 for this next trip overseas.
    Normally I just us my pole to shoot panos, but this time I may need to do some HDR shots and that's what I'm trying to get ready for.

About the other problem, looking around I found that Northbaypanos had two Nadir Adapters for Nodal Ninja 3 and Nodal Ninja 5 series for sale on eBay, so I bought one and it will get here on time. Looks like I will be ending up with 2 of them, one from eBay and one arriving too late from other place.

Roger Berry
    Hi Roger, We can't give you a PP loaner but we can ship yours out tomorrow and give you express ship upgrade. Once the production models arrive simply exchange for difference in price. There is absolutely no difference in functionality whatsoever and it is my belief most, if any, will not opt for exchange.

On the Northbaypanos Nadir adapter I'm glad you were able to get them - just return it to Dennis he'll issue you the refund. It may have been his ebay listing as well.

If in doubt or you have any questions please give us a call in the am (7am-noon Phoenix time) 480-659-9899 and we'll help sort you out. We're closed today and I'm just doing a bit of work here from home.
    thx
    Bill
    Users Country Flag

Hi Bill thank you for your help.
    Here is what's on my wish list to receive by April 14th or 15th.
    1 - Ultimate M1-L PP with partial refund.
    1 - Nadir Adapter for the Ultimate M1-L Modular System
    1 - Canon 5D-2 camera plate.
    1 - R-D8

Do you have all of these items yet?

Roger Berry
+ Reply to Thread