Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ultimate + R16

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. Ultimate + R16

Hi
    I already use the NN5 with R16 rotator
    What ulitmate combo/shop elements would you recommand now to upgrade my equipment without having to rebuy stuff I own.
    I use D3100 + sigma fisheye

Regards
    Users Country Flag

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Nadir Adaptor to shoot nadir shot in an easy way. EZ-Leveller II to level easy. This is for your NN5 RD16 equipment.

This thread is used normally for ultimate R1 R10, the smallest and lightest equipment you can get. The new Adaptor begin next year will make Zenith and nadir shots easier.

http://store.nodalninja.com/categori...R1%7B47%7DR10/

Regards,
    Heinz
    Last edited by hindenhaag; 12-17-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks I really appreciate the fast reply.
    I formulated my question perhaps in a wrong way.

What to buy, knowing what I already own, to upgrade to the Ultimate Panoheads ?
    Users Country Flag

It will a modular system with different length of rails, with quick release options. But you should wait till we get to know about the last details of the new system.

But being a proud owner of an NN5 RD16, you can step up to D3s/x with all the big lenses like 14-24, 24-70, 70-200. All with the gear you have right now. No need to change. Even if you change to Canon 5dMKII. All the big boys will work with NN5 RD16.

Just get a Nadir Adaptor and a EZ-Leveller II, as spare part the NN5 3 Knob set, and may be an extra CP-2.

As far as I know you can use the RD16 on the new modular system as well. Being member of this forum you will be informed a the moment pre order can be placed. But I feel this might be feb or something like this as Nick mentioned a time ago.

He is developing a lot of new things right now. This will have to take it's time, because we will get quality products!

Cheers,
    Heinz
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zapyan View Post
    Thanks I really appreciate the fast reply.
    I formulated my question perhaps in a wrong way.

What to buy, knowing what I already own, to upgrade to the Ultimate Panoheads ?
    only rd16 is compatible with the ultimate.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
+ Reply to Thread