I want to make a product selection guide based on some simple criteria. I have worked out a few. Do you think they are appropriate? Is there any criterion missing?
Criteria of selection:
2. lens type: fisheye/ rectilinear--> R1/10 or NN3/5
3. longest focal length (35mm equivalent)-->rotator based on finest detent interval
4. template assisted stitching: yes/no--->NN5
5. Leveling base Built-in: yes/no--> RD3L rotator
6. Full rotation up for better zenith quality-->R1/10 or NN3/5
7. ideal for pole aerial photograhy--> R1/10
Thx for your input in advance.