Applications include aerial panoramic photography, ideal for tourism, festivals, surveys, construction planning, and many other applications. It provides a new, exciting perspective of landmarks and landscapes at elevated height. Obstacles no longer obstruct the view at the location.
Fanotec poles are easy to operate and carry. They can be extended to maximum height in minutes by pushing up and locking each telescoping section. Made of carbon fiber tubes, they are light-weight, portable and are ideal for on-the-go situations and areas not accessible to vehicle mounted units.
Fanotec poles are modular in design. Users can start up with a small module and gradually build up the height by stacking it to a larger module. Each module can be used independently (additional parts needed), creating an array of short poles with different stiffness for different applications, such as horizontal pole for cliff panoramas.
Features and Highlights:
* Thick cross-layered carbon fiber tubes for maximum rigidity and durability
* Light weight 0.75 kg (1.6lb)
* Compact in size - fit most cars
* Max Height 2.75m (9’)
* Contracted Length 0.81 m (2’ 8”)
* Anti-rotation system maintains rigid azimuth / yaw locking /accuracy
* support a large range of DSLRs
* 3/8" stud and 3/8" female receiver for working with other accessories
For more Specs see our store listing - click here
FOR A LIMITED TIME WE ARE INCLUDING A "FREE WIRELESS REMOTE" WITH EACH ORDER (retail value $25)
Note: The Fanotec Pole Series 1 is more intended for commercial applications and not recommended for those new to pole photography. We are developing accessories to make them more user friendly to novice users.