NN5 and the RD3L

Thread: NN5 and the RD3L

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN5 and the RD3L

Hi all,

I recently purchased the NN5 and I already had the RD3L with Built in EZ-Leveler II. Before I attach the vertical rail to the RD3L with the Built in EZ-Leveler II, which is done with the one hex screw and by inserting the two antirotational screws into the corresponding holes, am I supposed to be placing washers of some sort between the vertical rail and the RD3L with Built in EZ-Leveler II? If so, I would guess that the washers would be placed on the antiritational screws. There is the little bag of spare parts that has some tiny rubber washers and flat plastic washers, but I am uncertain about this.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy
    Users Country Flag

Jeremy,

normally you just insert the two antirotational srews form below into the lower rail. Then you fix it with the hexscrew to the rotator without any washer or something in between.
    The spareparts in the little bag are replacement parts for the NN5 itself, washer between vertical rail and upper rail for example.

Regards

Heinz
    Users Country Flag

HI Jeremy,

Heinz is right. Your RD3L should come with a mounting kit which include 2 anti-rotation screws, one M6 mounting screw and a knob with NN logo.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.