NN3 MKII From Amazon

Thread: NN3 MKII From Amazon

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN3 MKII From Amazon

Hello, I'm new here and I'm new to using Nodal Ninjas, and I've just gotten my hands on a new NN3 this week from Amazon, and I am very pleased with the results, except that I believe that the T-Adapter that's supposed to come with it wasn't included in the case, which, from what I understand, this adapter is needed for cameras that are mounted off center from the lens, I have a Nikon P5100 btw. The case did include a plate that seemed to be the same as the standard mounting plate, and not in a T shape. I really don't want to have to buy a separate one, or have to send the whole kit back. Please, does anyone know what I can do? Here is the link to the page on Amazon -
    Code:
    Link

Thanks in advance - Ian

Hi Ian,

Please contact me directly at shipping[at]nodalninja[dot]com with the shipping address and I will send you
    the needed T-30 Adapter.

Sorry for the oversight.

Rob
    Nodal Ninja Shipping

I just sent you the email, hopefully you will get it soon. Thanks for your help and responding so quickly.

Hey sorry for a late reply, as I'm sure you probably know by now, I did receive the T-Mount last week, and is working perfectly. Thanks a lot Rob for your help, you guys are the best!
    -Ian