PTGui Pro v9 beta masking feature looks good for nadir shots

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PTGui Pro v9 beta masking feature looks good for nadir shots

Share/Bookmark
    Users Country Flag

Hello Wim,

once again your are the one to extend our horizon, trying and experimenting a lot with features most of us did not even think about, testing and presenting your conclusions. Really thx a lot for your engagement.

Groetjes,

Heinz

Hello Wim,

Thank you for the information.
    You have encouraged me to download PTGui and spend time with it.

I look forward to your revised tutorial for 3D anaglyph panoramas with PTGui 9 as I found using StereoPhoto Maker very labour intensive, as you may remember.

Keep up the good work, Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    .....I look forward to your revised tutorial for 3D anaglyph panoramas with PTGui 9 as I found using StereoPhoto Maker very labour intensive, as you may remember......
    Hello Hugh,

The tutorial how to create a 3D pano with PTGui 9 is finished and tested and I can assure you that making a spherical 3D panorama was never as easy and fast before.
    Unfortunately I really must wait with the release of the revised tutorial until the mask issues of PTGui 9 are solved in a next beta, sorry for that.

Just to show you that the waiting will be worth it I suggest that you take a look at the example I stitchted today (Flash 5mb).

For ColorCode 3D amber/blue viewer:
    http://www.dmmdh.nl/panos/3D_barn_re...ched_cc3d.html

For red/cyan viewer:
    http://www.dmmdh.nl/panos/3D_barn_re..._red_cyan.html

BTW, this is the same 3D pano I showed inside the dome of the Immersive Vision Theatre at the PanoTools Meeting in Plymouth a few weeks ago but that one was made from connected strips with StereoPhotoMaker.

Best,
    Wim
    Last edited by Wim.Koornneef; 08-25-2010 at 08:11 AM.
+ Reply to Thread