New Custom Designed Coin

Thread: New Custom Designed Coin

Share/Bookmark
  1. New Custom Designed Coin

Thumbs up

As of August 1st this custom designed quality coin will be included FREE on all orders over $100. This is in appreciation of your valued business and call it our "Token of Appreciation". The coins will also be available for purchase for those that may want this token as a keepsake. Only a limited number of these one-of-a-kind coins were produced. The coin measure 1 1/8" (30mm) in diameter, 14 gauge thickness and has an antique brass finish which accent the finest details. Coins are made here in the USA.

The coins show incredible detail - here's a breakdown of the story the coin encapsulates.

The front of the coin (left) shows Nodal Ninja's logo and slogan "turning heads" and the year the coin was created "2010", sitting atop the European and Asian Continent (just catching a bit of Australia) on a world globe complete with longitudinal and latitudinal lines. We recognize the manufacturer "Fanotec International" (see the star in Asia) and the Distributor "Bill Bailey LLC" who does business as (dba) "Nodal Ninja". The bottom of the coin displays our appreciation to customers for their valued business and support - truly a "Token of Appreciation".

The back of the coin (right) notes our primary market "Panoramic Photography Equipment" and a sample of who we might sell to "hobbyists, amateurs, pros". Right side of the coin depicts some of the uses for our equipment "real estate, giga-pixel, mosaics, HDR". The center of the coin shows a Nikon D3X with 14-24mm lens (note the reflection in the glass of the lens) mounted on the new Ultimate Line Pano Head Modular System with RD16 (note demarcations on the rotator) on EZ-Leveler-II. This reverse side also shows the opposite side of the globe depicting the Americas (see star in Arizona). And last but not least the website address "www.nodalninja.com".

If you are a previous customer and would like one of these unique coins please contact us.

Thank you
    Bill

ps -I didn't want to mention this earlier because these coins turned out exceptionally nice, but if you wanted to you "could" use them as screwdrivers (an aid to unscrew the camera plate from camera base etc). Excessive use like this will scratch them as they are coated - but hey - price it right
  2. previous customers

Users Country Flag
    Smile

Hi Bill,

coin looks really great, how about enamel pin badges as well made in high quality materials aka Hard Rock Cafe style

does this offer include those of us who buy from authorised resellers or is this only for purchases via the nodal ninja website, as the problem of buying direct from nodalninja.com for us Europeans is the huge penalties we incur from customs buying direct.

In my previous purchases from the US I always end up having to pay these charges. For example 2 months ago I got the epic pro gigpan unit as there were no dealers in Europe who had them and ended up paying over €200 in VAT, Tax and brokerage fees!

Heres hoping!

thanks

neil

Quote Originally Posted by spiritburner View Post
    For example 2 months ago I got the epic pro gigpan unit as there were no dealers in Europe who had them and ended up paying over €200 in VAT, Tax and brokerage fees!
    Neil, just for your reference there are now at least 3 european resellers for GigaPan Systems and I'm one of them!

Badders

Quote Originally Posted by spiritburner View Post
    Hi Bill,
    coin looks really great, how about enamel pin badges as well made in high quality materials aka Hard Rock Cafe style
    does this offer include those of us who buy from authorised resellers or is this only for purchases via the nodal ninja website, as the problem of buying direct from nodalninja.com for us Europeans is the huge penalties we incur from customs buying direct.
    In my previous purchases from the US I always end up having to pay these charges. For example 2 months ago I got the epic pro gigpan unit as there were no dealers in Europe who had them and ended up paying over €200 in VAT, Tax and brokerage fees!
    Heres hoping!
    thanks
    neil
    Hi Neil,
    We had choice and I'll be honest in saying I was tempted as I was with the key chains. Actually the primary purpose initially was to add a slug into each order to act as a screwdriver for mounting the camera plate onto to the base of the camera. It went from slug, to slug with logo, to custom die with creative expression. Now they are too nice to use as screwdriver but we are still giving them away to customers that buy NN. If you want to use as screwdriver you still can.
    You never know what the future holds

These coins come a price and unfortunately we couldn't produce enough the supply all our distributors. Also the fact our primary website is displayed on the coin could detract business away from our resellers website. We all run our businesses independently of each other. I would encourage our resellers however to consider doing something similar. Resellers that are interested in a small hand full of these however please contact us via email.
    thx
    Bill