Nadir Ninja

Thread: Nadir Ninja

Share/Bookmark
  1. Nadir Ninja

Users Country Flag

It has been a while since Fanotech released the Nadir swivel. The first release sold out very quickly.

Now that people have had a chance to play around with it, what are your impressions? Hate it? Can't figure it out? Love it? Can't do a pano without it? Want to throw it agenst the wall and curse the day it was shipped?

Since I have not seen any feedback, I thought I would start a thread here. All comments, positive as well as negative are welcome. Feedback is very important for future product development.
  2. Re: Nadir Ninja

nadir ninja, great name for it

i love mine, even though i usually clone in my nadirs from the surrounding area, when i need to shoot a patterned carpet or mosaic floor or somesuch it is indispensable, much more practical than unscrewing and reversing the upright arm

maybe having scale marks on the side of the rotator arm & a guide mark on the nadir ninja (& upright arm) would help with easier set up ?

great stuff guys, thanks for this

sam

Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City :: www.samrohn.com

PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org

I love my Nadir Ninja and use it all the time. I add the nadir after 1st stitching in PT Gui before I create the pano. Great idea dennis