Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

Share/Bookmark
  1. Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

Sent a "comment" email earlier, but didn't receive a reply. Will gladly order online, but need to know how quickly I can expect to receive shipment (to Chicago) as I'll be off on trip shortly that I'd love to carry the new head with me.

Hey Bill or Nick ... long time no "talk" ... love your stuff, been using it since before the beginning (remember the ol' Minny forum Nick?)

Please reply or email directly soonest. Will be happy to converse via phone if that expedites.

VictorZ
  2. Re: Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

Users Country Flag

Hi Victor,

why not take the phone and call Rob at the NN office. He will help you with your problem.

Regards

Heinz
  3. Re: Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ View Post
    Sent a "comment" email earlier, but didn't receive a reply. Will gladly order online, but need to know how quickly I can expect to receive shipment (to Chicago) as I'll be off on trip shortly that I'd love to carry the new head with me.

Hey Bill or Nick ... long time no "talk" ... love your stuff, been using it since before the beginning (remember the ol' Minny forum Nick?)

Please reply or email directly soonest. Will be happy to converse via phone if that expedites.

VictorZ
    Hi Victor,

You can find contact info at the bottom of the main page
    http://www.nodalninja.com/

I am not in US, I can't help you for urgent order.
    nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  4. Re: Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

Nick (& Heinz) ...

Thanks for the replies. I called up yesterday, verified availability and placed the order. Thanks. For some reason, I didn't spot the phone number on the page the first time I looked several days back. When I saw it, it was obvious ... temporary blindness? Brain freeze?

Keep up the fine work on all these products. They're the best!

Victor

5. Re: Need quick ship of R1/R10 head in US ...

In case this thread is searched later down the road our reseller (Dennis) in California can also ship same day on select items if order is in early enough.
    http://northbaypanos.com/
    thx
    Bill
+ Reply to Thread