NN3 MKII - Olympus E410/Zuiko 11-22 lens set-up?

Thread: NN3 MKII - Olympus E410/Zuiko 11-22 lens set-up?

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN3 MKII - Olympus E410/Zuiko 11-22 lens set-up?

Hello all,
    NN Newbie here. Okay so I received my NN3 MKII, watched several of the tuts. When I look for my camera set-up the closest I found was the E330/Zuiko 11-22 lens and says the settings are A71 and B111 w/o Camera Plate and A81 and B111 w CP. Seems with CP I cannot set the A rail to 81 (which I assume means 8.1 between the 8 and 9 on the bottome rail), and with CP the B rail does not allow me to set it at B111 (which I am assuming means at the 11.1 mark between the 11 and 12 where the camera mount thread should be? Also I believe I read somewhere that with the NN3 MKII you do not need the camera plate? I just want to make sure I'm reading and viewing the diagrams properly before I start getting frustrated when I start finding the nodal point and finding out the stitching is not working. Also, if anyone has the settings for the Olympus E30 with Zuiko 11-22 lens and the 7-14 lens that would great.

Thanks so much!

2. Re: NN3 MKII - Olympus E410/Zuiko 11-22 lens set-up?

You can get info on the Zuiko 7-14 from Bjorn, whom you can find here: http://www.panoguide.com/users/~bjornkn/
    My memory is failing me (as always), but I think he does have a NN3. If not, then it's a no go of course. I don't know if he has the 11-22 lens though.

... and of course, if you don't find the settings for 7-14, you can donate the lens to me
    I would take real good care of it
    Promise
  3. Re: NN3 MKII - Olympus E410/Zuiko 11-22 lens set-up?

Thanks Flashificator
    I will give Bjorn's link a try. I also found the tut on NN site and youtube on 'no parallax point' set-up so will also try these.
    Unfortunately the 7-14 is a rental that will go bye-bye after a hotel shoot this weekend :'( so I as well am accepting donations