My Second 'OK' Panorama

Thread: My Second 'OK' Panorama

Share/Bookmark
  1. My Second 'OK' Panorama

Here is my second 'OK' panorama:

http://laosteria.ca/panos/restaurant/backyard/tour.swf

It is my backyard. Sorry I do not have a more interesting subject. The mess in the yard is because we are doing some renovations and our lawn mower broke (that is why there is a strip cut out in the grass). Anyways, here are the specs:

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XSi
    Lens: Canon EF 18mm-55mm lens
    Focal length: 18mm
    Aperture: 11 (f-stop)
    ISO: 200
    Speed: 1/200 sec.
    Metering mode: pattern

Tell me what you think. Comments, criticism, suggestions and tips are welcome. I am still learning.

PS. the tripod in the nadir was covered up using Adobe Photoshop CS5's Content-Aware Fill not a nadir shot.
  2. Re: My Second 'OK' Panorama

Not taking into account the nadir the overall panorama is not bad.
    Granted the subject matter was very forgiving - much more than say an interior shot with tiled floors and decorated ceilings. So it's hard to pick out the little things. Guess maybe watch your leveling a bit more and on my PC the loader bar kept loading on and off as I rotated around.
    Keep up the great work.

Bill
  3. Re: My Second 'OK' Panorama

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    Not taking into account the nadir the overall panorama is not bad.
    Granted the subject matter was very forgiving - much more than say an interior shot with tiled floors and decorated ceilings. So it's hard to pick out the little things. Guess maybe watch your leveling a bit more and on my PC the loader bar kept loading on and off as I rotated around.
    Keep up the great work.

Bill
    You are absolutely right, the subject matter was forgiving so it worked much better than if it had been a situation like you mentioned. As for the leveling, I had not noticed (not because it is minor but because I miss things sometimes). And for the loading bar issue, I have no idea. I used Autopano Tour to create the tour, so I think it is a KR Pano issue. Thanks for the comments.