NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by DennisS View Post
    So where are all the great high res photos? I have seen the first 34 or so on Flickr and am not impressed with the pictures. As someone else said, were there not any photographers there? Do we have to wait for July when the stuff goes on sale?
    Well conditions were far from optimal for products photographies during the conference and very overbusy, but you'll get some new better pictures soon for sure

Vincèn

French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com
  2. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by DennisS View Post
    So where are all the great high res photos? I have seen the first 34 or so on Flickr and am not impressed with the pictures. As someone else said, were there not any photographers there? Do we have to wait for July when the stuff goes on sale?
    Hi Dennis,
    Like Vincen mentioned the conference was crazy busy and we were unable to setup for higher resolution images. Plus we only had small window of opportunity to show these new toys to the public during the conference.

We have finally returned and unpacked all the gear. Now we need to clean the stuff up and prepare them for better product images - maybe by weeks end.
    Thank you very much for your patience.

Bill
  3. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

OK - here are few better quality images of the new modular system.
    We'll add more soon...

note to Nick: please modify post as needed to append description to images.

Bill

[flash]http://www.nodalninja.com/images/moda/modA.swf[/flash]
    back - play - pause - forward

4. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

I'm impressed!

This looks like a great set, and I am sure that some of the arms could fit the original Merlin (automatic head) crown... at least without too much extra work/parts. Maybe a couple of hard rubber strips on the sides.

If that is the case, I am sure that many Merlin users would be all over you! I have still not finished making my Merlin head ready, the final thing is because of the crown/arm issue.

Looking forward to this becoming available.

Thanks for keep on evolving the products and listen to the back-land!

Trausti
  5. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by Flashificator View Post
    I'm impressed!
    This looks like a great set, and I am sure that some of the arms could fit the original Merlin (automatic head) crown... at least without too much extra work/parts. Maybe a couple of hard rubber strips on the sides.
    If that is the case, I am sure that many Merlin users would be all over you! I have still not finished making my Merlin head ready, the final thing is because of the crown/arm issue.
    Looking forward to this becoming available.
    Thanks for keep on evolving the products and listen to the back-land!
    Trausti
    Hey Trausti - firstly let me welcome you to our forum. For those of you that do not know Trausti is developer of Flashificator - the easy to use GUI for Flash Panorama Player - (http://flashificator.com/).

I too would be curious to learn about possible cross compatibility with other products. This is only the first of 3 series which will be due out later this year.
    Cheers
    Bill
  6. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Ahh yes New products worth the wait I believe.
  7. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by NorthBayPanos View Post
    Ahh yes New products worth the wait I believe.
    Welcome to the forum and many thanks for the assist at the conference.
    Bill
  8. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Thank you for the welcome and introduction I have been a member of the forums for quite some time, only lurking in the shadows.

Images #6 and #7 (counting from the bottom and up) depict the short arm... can you confirm the measurements of it being

160mm long
    38mm wide
    10mm thick

If that is the case, it should be possible to use it with the Merlin crown only adding rubber strips at the sides.... but probably depending on camera lens combo.

A 160 mm long arm is the longest possible for the Merlin head, without modifications (so that the vertical arm can travel 360° freely)

But this Merlin part of the discussion should probably be placed somewhere else in the forums...

Thanks again.

Trausti
  9. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    OK - here are few better quality images of the new modular system.
    We'll add more soon...
    You should add photos showing how to use lens rings on the pano head. They are the simpliest configuration and will be the first models we sell.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  10. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Users Country Flag

Welcome Trausti to nodal ninja forum.

Bill, he is not only the developer of flashificator, but one of the busiest guys on the panoguide forum with lots of great hints.

Regards,

Heinz
  11. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Hey .. well done.. it looks very good !!
  12. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Users Country Flag

I love what I am seeing... I take it the groove in vertical rail is for further attachments, that we have not seen yet. (lens rings??)

Very well done Nick.
  13. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Here are some quickie photos showing how you can use lens ring clamps on the system and also how are you are able to take the down shot.
    Shown - D300 w/ Samyang Lens

Bill
  14. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by Terrywoodenpic View Post
    I love what I am seeing... I take it the groove in vertical rail is for further attachments, that we have not seen yet. (lens rings??)

Very well done Nick.
    Multiple configurations are possible. The Arca style components makes for greater versatility. We will start by offering base systems and the user can customize based on specific needs.
    Bill
  15. Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Users Country Flag

With the release of your new modular system, will this mean the end of the NN5 line of pano heads?