Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Share/Bookmark
  1. Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

I think the problem is in the calibration of the upper rail.
    See the lines of wood on the cieling wher you can see the problem that appear in all my panos.
    I would we thankfull if anybody can help me.
    Thanks and best regards
    Hernan

2. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Quote Originally Posted by hernanespana View Post
    See the lines of wood on the cieling of the yatch where you can see the problem that appear in all my panos.

http://www.studio360.com.ar/tour19.html

See ir on my site...
    Thanks and best regards
    Hernan

3. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hernanespana View Post
    See the lines of wood on the cieling wher you can see the problem that appear in all my panos.
    Thanks and best regards
    Hernan

how about a link for downloading the source images?

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  4. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Users Country Flag

Hello Hernan,

and it would be nice to know the camera lens combination, the NN 3?, your upper and lower rails settings and the stitching software you use. My experience is that these situations are always critical and you have to add manual controlpoints to the areas with the faults. I do not think it is something which can not be solved.

When you can download the images I will try to help you and I am quite sure some others as well.

Regards

Heinz
  5. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Hi Heinz, thanks for your attention

Im using a D300 with 10.5. Lowr rail 60, upper 86. Stitching with APP.
    In the image I attached you can see ove the cieling and on the window thr problem Im talking about.
    Thanks for your helpful
    My best regards

Hernan

Quote Originally Posted by hindenhaag View Post
    Hello Hernan,

and it would be nice to know the camera lens combination, the NN 3?, your upper and lower rails settings and the stitching software you use. My experience is that these situations are always critical and you have to add manual controlpoints to the areas with the faults. I do not think it is something which can not be solved.

When you can download the images I will try to help you and I am quite sure some others as well.

Regards

Heinz
  6. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Users Country Flag

Hi Hernan,

Because i recognized faults in the database in lower rail settings, i remeasured the lower rail settings also for the D200=D300. I checked it it 60 with an NN5. I can not check this for NN3, cause i do not have one. Let us trust the database, you always can see a difference of 4mm NN3/NN5 with CP. So try 64 for D300 - NN3 Cp for lower rail setting and test it with the hacksaw view.

If you like to send the pictures, i can check it tonight in PTGui and APG for you. You may send them to my email address if you like to. The upper rail setting should be ok with 86.

But as i told you before, this fault in stitching happens quite often, specially in areas with few or without CP's. Please check the pictures 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, etc about CP's in the area of the ceiling etc. I suppose they are crowed in another area of the picture. In this case you should delete the rare ones and add Cp's manually. And then try again.

Heinz
  7. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Hi heinz, I have sent you an email with the pictures so you can stitch them and tell me what happen.
    Thanks for all!
    Hernan

Hi Hernan,

Because i recognized faults in the database in lower rail settings, i remeasured the lower rail settings also for the D200=D300. I checked it it 60 with an NN5. I can not check this for NN3, cause i do not have one. Let us trust the database, you always can see a difference of 4mm NN3/NN5 with CP. So try 64 for D300 - NN3 Cp for lower rail setting and test it with the hacksaw view.

If you like to send the pictures, i can check it tonight in PTGui and APG for you. You may send them to my email address if you like to. The upper rail setting should be ok with 86.

But as i told you before, this fault in stitching happens quite often, specially in areas with few or without CP's. Please check the pictures 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, etc about CP's in the area of the ceiling etc. I suppose they are crowed in another area of the picture. In this case you should delete the rare ones and add Cp's manually. And then try again.

Heinz
  8. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Users Country Flag

Thx for sending the pictures,

I already have send you my response. It might help the forum, if you allow me to send my response to the forum, just a comment about the problem of the situation, nothing about you personally. To try to set a status of these problems in stitching software. Using your pictures. Nothing to do with faults of your own. Just something with a "very tricky" surrounding to take panos in circumstances like this.

Anyway, we'll be in contact,

Regards,

Heinz
  9. Re: Can you help me to correct this slightly error on my panos?

Heinz, sure you can send your response to the forum and use my pictures to explain it. If this post can help others, I would be happy and the credit is all yours.
    Thanks again and again.

Hern?n

Thx for sending the pictures,

I already have send you my response. It might help the forum, if you allow me to send my response to the forum, just a comment about the problem of the situation, nothing about you personally. To try to set a status of these problems in stitching software. Using your pictures. Nothing to do with faults of your own. Just something with a "very tricky" surrounding to take panos in circumstances like this.

Anyway, we'll be in contact,

Regards,

Heinz
+ Reply to Thread