Software/Harware Reps posting comments

Thread: Software/Harware Reps posting comments

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. Software/Harware Reps posting comments

We have found some members posting comments in threads that would lead readers to think they are not affiliated with the company they are in effect promoting. When we learn of members who are also employees or representatives of other firms we will create a custom title under their name so others are aware of their affiliation.
    We welcome software and hardware members but please do not hide your affiliation in efforts to promote your products.
    Our forum is primarily for our customers and those who would like to learn about us s well as other items and software that might be used with our products. The forum also serves as a valuable support channel to those needing assistance.
    I ask all members and moderators that might notice any type of suspicious activity to please bring it to my attention.
    thank you
    Bill
  2. Re: Software/Harware Reps posting comments

So you should see notable increase in load times for the main website (not store just yet).
    I have my personal website hosted on the new server and it screams F-A-S-T!
    www.CircularWorlds.com.
    And Derek set me up with a cool app that allows me to monitor the server from my iPhone and might get another app that allows me to remotely reboot the domain.
    All this translates into more reliable service and up time for our customers.
    Bill