NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Thread: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Hi All

Hopefully this is a simple question! Is the nn5 compatible with a Canon 5d mark2?

Having saved all my pennies last year, I am now the proud owner of a Canon 5d mark 2.
    I thought it would be simple, oh no! First of all my copy of Photoshop CS3 would not open the raw files, so I had to upgrade to CS4. I have just put my 8mm sigma on and mounted it to my nn3 and it is impossible to take the zenith shot, it does not physically fit!

I suppose I should of thought a bit more really (LOL) Would a NN5 be better for this for this camera set up?

Thanks

Will

2. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Will Allard View Post
    Hi All

Hopefully this is a simple question! Is the nn5 compatible with a Canon 5d mark2?

Having saved all my pennies last year, I am now the proud owner of a Canon 5d mark 2.
    I thought it would be simple, oh no! First of all my copy of Photoshop CS3 would not open the raw files, so I had to upgrade to CS4. I have just put my 8mm sigma on and mounted it to my nn3 and it is impossible to take the zenith shot, it does not physically fit!

I suppose I should of thought a bit more really (LOL) Would a NN5 be better for this for this camera set up?

Thanks

Will

yes, NN5 is fine with 5DII.

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  3. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Hi All

Thanks
    Will
    The 5D + Sigma 8mm on NN3 is fine. I can only guess that you are mounting it wrong.
    May be you put the vertical arm on the left side.

Hans
  4. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Hi All

Thanks
    Will
    Personal Message (Online)

Hy Will
    The NN5 ( L ) work perfect with 5D Mark II
    If you want to check your setup, use the link bellow:

http://www.johnhpanos.com/epcalib.htm

http://vrwave.com/

Good luck!

Catalin M
  5. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

let me know thw settings for 5d mark 2 with canon 16mm - 35mm . taking with 16mm. head NNL
    i set like A-55 and B122.but some errors.please help
  6. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alfonza View Post
    let me know thw settings for 5d mark 2 with canon 16mm - 35mm . taking with 16mm. head NNL
    i set like A-55 and B122.but some errors.please help
    You may have to wait a little while, but if anyone knows the answer I am sure they will help you.
    However it may not simply be a setting problem.
  7. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Users Country Flag

Hi,

use 57 as LRS and test it. http://www.easypano.com/forum/displa...1&TopicID=4162

First you have to be sure about the LRS, then go on with testing the NPP for your lens.

Heinz
  8. Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Quote Originally Posted by alfonza View Post
    but some errors.please help
    You need to be a bit more specific about your errors. Sample screen shots would help, or maybe you could make a set of camera images available. The cause of stitching errors might be due to lack of experience with the stitcher you are using.

John