Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

Good morning, I'd like to give me your opinion: I wanted to know if Oly e3 + zuiko 11-22 and I do well the NN 3 MKII or I need some adaptador.
    Espero your answers. Thank you.
    If there is any fault in the message is that I'm from Spain and my English is not fluent.
  2. Re: Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

Users Country Flag

Hola,

you are welcome.

In camera settings you find something about E330 with your lens....

Heinz
  3. Re: Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon7255 View Post
    Good morning, I'd like to give me your opinion: I wanted to know if Oly e3 + zuiko 11-22 and I do well the NN 3 MKII or I need some adaptador.
    Espero your answers. Thank you.
    If there is any fault in the message is that I'm from Spain and my English is not fluent.
    E3 is quite heavy. I would suggest you to get the NN5L. It is on sale. It is much more stable and precise. It also has a better rotator.
    If you get the NN3II, get the T-adapter. You can swap it for the camera mounting plate for free.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  4. Re: Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

If your local reseller in Spain (http://fototecnica.com/) doesn't have the t-adapter let us know and we can work to get you one.
    Bill
  5. Re: Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

I think the problem is not the weight as the E3 + 11-22 is approx. 1.335 kg.Mi doubt is about the length of 11-22, since the sum total of the E3 and the target is 117mm. ( http://olypedia.de/Nodalpunkte_E_System) from the tripod screw mount camera lens to the outer edge of the lens.
    With the NN5 is that I will not have problems with the NN3 but I doubt even with the adapter since it does not allow for making zenith (overhead) or total since played with the lower rail when lowered.
  6. Re: Olympus E3 + zuiko 11-22

Users Country Flag

I think i understand what you mean: at zoom setting 11 = 113 upper rail setting, even with zoom at 14 = 108 the back of your camera body might stuck out that much, that it will stuck with its back to the lower rail trying to reach +90¬? setting. Cause of this you can not move to + 90¬? position and will be stopped at something like 70¬?. I have the same with D3, 24-70mm, NN5 RD16. So i have to shoot in something around 70¬?.

So you should check what you cover shooting with +60¬? or +70¬? with 11 and 14 and what the zenith will work out with this.

For me, everything tends to go for the NN5 RD 16 and you should be out of trouble. No adaptor, extra stop on the upper rail.. . Think of Ez-Leveler II as well.

Heinz
+ Reply to Thread