QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

Share/Bookmark
  1. QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

Hi,

I've recently ordered the QRC-2 quick release clamp, hoping to use it with my Manfrotto 323 plate. However, the plate appears to be too small to fit in the clamp.
    Is there a way to get the plate to fit inside the clamp? If not, which Manfrotto plates are supported?
  2. Re: QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by numblock View Post
    Hi,

I've recently ordered the QRC-2 quick release clamp, hoping to use it with my Manfrotto 323 plate. However, the plate appears to be too small to fit in the clamp.
    Is there a way to get the plate to fit inside the clamp? If not, which Manfrotto plates are supported?
    There is a spare "jaw" in your QRC-2 package. replace the original by this one.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  3. Re: QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

ok. thanks for the info.
    my package doesn't seem to include a spare jaw. i've ordered the clamp from a local webshop (cameranu.nl), who have unfortunately been quite consistent in messing up my nodalninja orders from them. unfortunately, they are the only online reseller i could find, so i'm kind of stuck with them.

would it be possible to send me a picture of the package contents of the QRC-2, so i can prove to them exactly what i'm supposed to be getting?
    thanks!
  4. Re: QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

Users Country Flag

here it is. If the reseller don't have one, I can ship you one.

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  5. Re: QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

great, thanks for that.
    in the meantime, the reseller has - once again - admitted his mistake and finally sent me the correct parts.
    Manfrotto plate now fits! yay!
  6. Re: QRC-2 with Manfrotto plate

Users Country Flag

Hi,

Just had contact met kinijnenberg which sell nodal ninja parts too. Camera.nu noramlly is quite good with things, but they do not know much about nodal ninja. Just sent me the new cp2 without the second upper plate with the long nose and ask me to send 4 fotos cause i ordered 4 plates.

In my mail i sent them the picture from NN store about the CP2, explained the measurements of the plates i have recieved, finally called NN in USA to proof they had to send 2 upper plates. today i recieved the missing plates. I already told them that i am scarred that they do not reniew the website with the new plate.

Heinz

+ Reply to Thread