Hi All.

First of all, I am a newbie to this (website & virtual tours) and finding it all a bit daunting.

I have recently bought an R1 from Bill at Nodal Ninja (thanks for that!). I have that sat on a Manfrotto 190XPROB and am using a Sigma 8mm f/3.5 F3.5 EX DG on a Canon EOS 450D.

I have had VERY limited experience of producing virtual tours and want to seriously get into this area. Having bought all this via recommendation, I am now feeling I have bitten off more than I can chew it feels!.

Regarding the R1 I see things like this:
Sigma 8mm f/3.5 DG for Canon
4 shots around
Tilt angle----------NPP value
+7.5¬?---------------1.65
+5¬?------------------1.95
0¬?--------------------2.65

and really am not sure what this all means and how to find a NNP etc. I did think I would be taking 4 shots at 90 degrees and the nadir & zenith, but I have very quickly realised there is a lot more to it than that!
Is there a straightforward set of explanantions and instructions anywhere and I am finding it difficult to set my equipment up right? The setup/settings is what I am struggling with. Producing the pano image within Panoweaver and tours within Tourweaver is not a problem. This is an area I have worked in with images supplied, but now want to be taking the images.

I would very serioulsly appreciate any help/advice that anyone can give me and many thanks in advance.
Wozza.