NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

I'm selling a NN3 MKII, brand new condition. Asking 180.00 plus 10.00 shipping. This is the basic model (comes in a cardboard box) that sells for $199.

I purchased it and realized when it arrived that it wasn't designed to hold a full-frame DSLR with a 200mm lens. Now I (also) have the NN5, which is basically the same but bigger. Hopefully somebody out there is in need of a nice NN3. Thanks.
  2. Re: NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

Reducing the price to 175 including shipping. 175 and a new NN3 MKII is yours. Email, reply or message me if you're interested by Nov 14th. Thanks!
  3. Re: NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

Is this the stand alone or complete package?
  4. Re: NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

It's the NN3 MKII with the standard rotating base. To quote the site: "Includes: 15/0 degree detent ring quick ref. guide, 2 rail stops. misc parts only."
  5. Re: NN3 MKII for sale $175 unused

appreciate the clarification - because we sell both stand alone and package many times folks might not understand the items they get in a transaction. We encourage folks to inquire about our trade-up program at time of purchase of higher end gear (valid for US customers only). If you are unable to sell it here you might also try eBay - much better exposure and many times Nodal Ninja's have sold for more than what the customer originally paid.
    good luck.
  6. Re: NN3 MKII for sale $190 unused

Item sold on Ebay. This thread can be removed, thanks!
+ Reply to Thread