Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

Share/Bookmark
  1. Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

Our primary offices will be closed until Monday Oct12th.
    We will be attending the Panoramic event of 2009.
    This will also be a business trip for us as we attend panoramic sessions and network with others from the
    IAPP (International Association of Panoramic Photographers) and IVRPA (International VR Photography Association).
    This is the most photographed event in the world. And what better way to capture the hundreds of hot air balloons than with panoramic photography?
    If you are planning to attend we hope you might take a moment and meet up with us. We will also bring along a few R1's and other pano heads for those wanting to capture 360's. 10% off during the event only.

Hope to see you there

Bill & Rob
  2. Re: Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

Users Country Flag

Hi Bill,

Would like to join you too, but far away....

Wish you and Rob some extraordinary days. I am sure we'll see beautiful panos afterwards.

Enjoy, nice present to you after having finished your new webside Bill... once again, congratulations, you have been able to leave the valley of a lot of work and.. dissappiontments.

Cheers

Heinz
  3. Re: Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

Much appreciated Heinz - it's a working getaway but still should be fun.
    I must remember to take my camera
    cheers
    Bill
  4. Re: Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

I came to buy a D16 today, but the store is down. And apparently if I drive 85 miles to a giant field with no parking that is filled with billions of people and giant sacks of air to wander around aimlessly and look for you, I can get it for 10% off? I can wait until next week. Yes, I'm jaded.

While I'm here, I still don't see NNN (Nodal Ninja Native) arca-swiss type clamps on the product page. I see AS style clamps on some things, so I suspect that you finally have them, but with the store down it's hard to tell. I keep eyeing the Really Right Stuff ultimate pano package for their clamps and rails, but I'm in love with your detents. Do you maybe have an AS style clamp that connects directly to your R16? I know it's sort of like marital infidelity that I want to put RRS rails your Fanotec indexed rotators, but I'm the customer, and I'm right, right?

Also, if you are bored one of your remaining days while nothing is happening, Drive South on I-25 to the Mountainaire Exit. Head East, and follow the signs to Abo. You might like those old ruins. I'll admit though, I haven't been there since buying my head, so I don't know if it will work out as well in practice as I think it will in theory. The new Japanese Gardens at the Biopark are fabulous for panoramas, BTW. Much closer than Abo.
  5. Re: Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in NM

Ok, the store page came back up, and as soon as it did I found the arca-swiss clamps. I ordered myself a new base and a clamp.
+ Reply to Thread